X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - The Media Pundit: Atlantis season 5, and thoughts

From The Media Pundit:

http://www.mediapundit.net/2008/02/a...-thoughts.html

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Atlantis season 5, and thoughts

February 15, 2008 in Television

Now that season 5 of Stargate Atlantis has started production, I suppose now is a good time to gather some of my thoughts on what's going on, and where the show is going in the future. I really wish this show would get better ratings so that it didn't feel like it was always in a tenuous position for renewal. Even though I'd put quite a few shows above SGA on my list of things to make sure I see each year, I really don't think there are any that I'd rather write for. It'll suck well beyond description if and when it does end its run.

**snippage**

Say what you will, Stargate in all its incarnations has always been enjoyable, and that's all that really matters. It doesn't have to be the best at this, or the best at that, it just has to be fun.

Before I go, let me get a little fanboy'ish on you and tell you all what I think the biggest problem with SGA is, and probably always will be: no zats. Seriously. I'm about as likely as any person on this planet to be the first to run through the gate (if it were all real) on the first mission to Atlantis, but I'll be damned if I'd do it without a crate full of zats. P-90's are cool, Wraith stunners are nifty, but you can't beat a zat. You can't kill someone (apparently) with a stunner, nor can you vaporize them, and it's pretty hard to just knock somebody out with a P90.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

LOL, won't this person be happy after watching "Midway"..

Spoiler:
    We got to see a Zat in action again!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      LOL, won't this person be happy after watching "Midway"..
      Midway quenched that thirst, but I was more pleased with Trio overall, both of which I got to see just a little bit earlier this morning. Mmmm, zats...

Comment

Working...
      X