This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killer camels

Who else would like to see a herd of killer camels as the new bad guys in 5?
    Just a thought!

Originally posted by Bride of Zelenka View Post
    Just a thought!
    Killer camels? that's ridiculous...

Everyone knows that killer Squirrels and/or evil pink fluffy bunny rabbits are the most evillest things out there
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Tree Ferrets give no warning.

Comment

x-mas critters from South Park are the worst of the worst. They raped and killed Kurt Russel ahd his SG team
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

Everyone knows that killer Squirrels and/or evil pink fluffy bunny rabbits are the most evillest things out there
          Yes, especially the baby eating kind...I hope Teyla gets one as a pet for her kid...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

Did you just use 'pink' and 'fluffy' in the same sentence; that's depraved!!
            Unless its a pink fluffy killer camel spitting out poisen gunk at all enemies of a brilliant season 5 eg. LARRIN!!!!

Comment

now here's some great ideas!!!!

these woud make season 5 trulry terrifiying!!! hee hee
              i find killer camels, ferretse etc. far more frightning than Larrin anyway!
              "I'm not crazy, I just have a nother consciousness inside my brain!"

"This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop, I turn it off and then I... turn it on again. "
              " I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. "
              "I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate. "

"Fine, but don't be jealous when I return with a record breaking space trout....thank you"

SGA such great lines!!!!!!

do we want more Shep wumpage? OH I THINK SO!!!

sigpic

Comment

there going to re interduce the Goa'uld it would be to tough to bring up a new cool bad guys
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

hmmmm....interesting idea

Comment

Did you just use 'pink' and 'fluffy' in the same sentence; that's depraved!!
                    Unless its a pink fluffy killer camel spitting out poisen gunk at all enemies of a brilliant season 5 eg. LARRIN!!!!
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Just a thought!
                      Lulz, this made me think about cigarettes

Comment

Killer Camels eh?

I wonder who gave them the 'ump.

Sorry I couldn't resist.
                        Last edited by Emme; 18 February 2008, 02:16 AM. Reason: Spelling of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Emme View Post
                          Killer Camels eh?

I wonder who gave them the 'ump.

Sorry I couldn't resist.
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

When you thought their wasn't an enemy more powerful than the Ori. You were wrong. Just into the killer camel will drive a person to maddness. Their is no stopping this plague. The galaxy is surely doomed and may your god(s) have mercy on your soul
                            Last edited by jelgate; 19 February 2008, 05:06 AM.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

single or two humped killer Camels?

Comment

Working...
                              X