• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
    g36k

should use that instead of the p90's.
    Nah. Not as light and only 30 rounds.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

man those are monsters of weps it looks like it can put the m16 to retirement lol
      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

i thought those rifles look a bit plastic looking they were cool nd everything but they look aftifical
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

They are plastic looking because a large portion of the G36k including the stock and clip are made from different synthetic polymers.

The P90 and G36 are 2 completely diferent weapons made for different purposes. The G36 is the latest in the line of assault rifles.

The P90 was the another of the Personal defense weapon breed, typical submachine guns such as the mp5 only fire 9mm and were useless if you come across an armoured target, they could get back up. Worst case scenario.

THat's why for me the P90 is quite an astonishing piece of engineering. An abidextorous weapon that holds its custom rounds hortizontally double stacked.

Of course with assault rifles you lose the compactness of hugging it to your body, quick movements etc. Of course I do prefer the bigger bang and Tealc certainly was very gracefull with such a weapon.

Comment

yes the p90 is a great piece of work not only is the bullets stacked sideways and fed from the top to the bottom, the bullets shells drop down not to the side.

And i believe they use the bigger rounds the 5.7, but i always wondered why they still made it into a sub machine gun instead of a rilfe
            DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Green Mamba View Post
              They are plastic looking because a large portion of the G36k including the stock and clip are made from different synthetic polymers.

The P90 and G36 are 2 completely diferent weapons made for different purposes. The G36 is the latest in the line of assault rifles.

The P90 was the another of the Personal defense weapon breed, typical submachine guns such as the mp5 only fire 9mm and were useless if you come across an armoured target, they could get back up. Worst case scenario.

THat's why for me the P90 is quite an astonishing piece of engineering. An abidextorous weapon that holds its custom rounds hortizontally double stacked.

Of course with assault rifles you lose the compactness of hugging it to your body, quick movements etc. Of course I do prefer the bigger bang and Tealc certainly was very gracefull with such a weapon.
              Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors] View Post
              yes the p90 is a great piece of work not only is the bullets stacked sideways and fed from the top to the bottom, the bullets shells drop down not to the side.

And i believe they use the bigger rounds the 5.7, but i always wondered why they still made it into a sub machine gun instead of a rilfe
              The FN P-90 Uses a 5.7x28mm round, that when used in Pistol's, Carbine's and Submachine Gun's(such as the FN P-90), It proves to be more effective against Modern Body Armor.

(Sources: )

Basically, It has armor-piercing effects against most body armor.

Originally posted by Green Mamba View Post
              were useless if you come across an armoured target, they could get back up. Worst case scenario.
              Therefore, they are not as useless as you might think against an armored target...

Comment

Working...
              X