X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

midway

how many people can midway hold

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Wait, wait! This is like... this is like some kind of joke, right? This is... this is obviously a riddle.

Okay, okay. Let's see. Carry the t's. Cross the i's. Uhh... uh. Hold on. Hold on, let me think. Um. Umm.

I know!

To get to the other side!!
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

okay no i was just wondering if it look big enough to hold everybody in Atlantis which if would need to do if there was a evacuation

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

As it stands, the station is unable to hold all of the Atlantis expedition. Besides, worse comes to worse, they just dial-up Earth straight.

Comment

good point do you mean after midway

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Comment

is it just the hall with the gates or are there also some other roomes well maybe we will see to night
            - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
            - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
            - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
            - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

why don't you guys wait a few hours and watch the ep
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I think a hundred people could be "stored" there if necessary.
                But,
                Spoiler:
                that's not anymore a question...

Comment

As many as the writers need for the episode.

Comment

Does Midway have an elevator shaft that goes up to 13 decks also, like the Enterprise in 'The Final Frontier'?

Comment

Originally posted by SG18 View Post
                      good point do you mean after midway
                      Cause, if you do mean after 'Midway'...
                      The interior's quite roomy, but there's limited space. I figure the entire expedition could fit in every available space on the station as an evacuation plan, but not for a sleep over.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                      X