This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your fairy tale?

Everyone has had a dream or a fantasy when they were little about being in a fairy tale. Or at least the girls did. Don't know about boys. But what was your little fairy tale like? How did it end?

Come on, spill!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Everyone has had a dream or a fantasy when they were little about being in a fairy tale. Or at least the girls did. Don't know about boys. But what was your little fairy tale like? How did it end?

Come on, spill!
    I apprenticed my self to Luke Skywalker once.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      I apprenticed my self to Luke Skywalker once.
      Seriously? Mine were either from some Disney movie or Star Wars. I grew up on Star Wars.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        Seriously? Mine were either from some Disney movie or Star Wars. I grew up on Star Wars.
        Star Wars, I did a thing like Seaquest, I think I even had my own Trek adventures, this was way before I knew what gate was. I have always been a creative person.

Comment

I had one where me ad my family used the Millennium Falcon as an RV and explored the world and the universe beyond. But oddly enough I never became Luke or Darth Vader, I was more interested in the exploration part of it.

There were others, like being in a world where everything except for the plants and rocks were 1/12 their present size.

Oh then there was a race of semi-anthropomorphic subterranean black furred felines which I "imaginatively" named the Blackcats, after the firecracker. Those guys were interesting, you never knew where they would pop up. In the end of every story they always ended up back in their underground layers with more or less the same stuff they had before.

Comment

lol, on several occasions i tried building a BTTFesque time machine...

Doc Emmet Brown was my hero as a kid!!

i also wanted to be a Jedi and an Astronaut.. meh what can you do
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X