X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilli View Post
    this summer is going to creep by. I can't stand it

My one and only consolation is I have past episodes I can watch on DVD and Sci Fi

Btw Atlantis has just gotten better and better with each passing season. I can't wait for the next. Kudos to the writers

I'm hooked!

same goes for me. can't wait for season 5.
    Search and Rescue sounds awsome!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      Joe said it's possible so let's just hope for the best
      You can count on it

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        You can count on it
        I can? great
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Yup

I hope Sci-fi sees benefit in airing S5 early and does so, that would be awsome!
          Unfortunatly we are talking about the channel that felt canceling SG-1, and making shows like Painkiller Jane, and Flash Gordon were good ideas.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            well if there would bring back the people i like i would eb happy but torri's out and paul coming back for only 5 eps

looks like it's more of the rodney shep comedy hour featuring the wallflower ronon and telya.

i did like season 4 but i was hoping for more arc involing some of the characters we've lost over the past seaosns.
            Oh well at least McKay and Shepherd are funny when they're trying to be, unlike some comedians i could name.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              well if there would bring back the people i like i would eb happy but torri's out and paul coming back for only 5 eps

looks like it's more of the rodney shep comedy hour featuring the wallflower ronon and telya.

i did like season 4 but i was hoping for more arc involing some of the characters we've lost over the past seaosns.
              I thought Ronan had been in a lot of season 4. lots of shep/ronan friensdhip I thought anyway.

ive only re-watched Trio, in the last three months so cant be certain maybe im wrong.
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Working...
              X