X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CAN NOT wait!

this summer is going to creep by. I can't stand it

My one and only consolation is I have past episodes I can watch on DVD and Sci Fi

Btw Atlantis has just gotten better and better with each passing season. I can't wait for the next. Kudos to the writers

I'm hooked!

Originally posted by Lilli View Post

My one and only consolation is I have past episodes I can watch on DVD and Sci Fi

Btw Atlantis has just gotten better and better with each passing season. I can't wait for the next. Kudos to the writers

I'm hooked!
    Well, we don't know when season 5 will premiere. Maybe it'll be back in the summer and we won't have to wait that long.

Comment

I'm hooked!
      and we haven't even seen the finale yet
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        Well, we don't know when season 5 will premiere. Maybe it'll be back in the summer and we won't have to wait that long.
        I hope so!

Comment

Here sto hoping it returns in the summer

*raises a glass to the writers... as a bribe*

get it out soon and i will provide you each with a bottle of your fave booze

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
          SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
            Here sto hoping it returns in the summer

*raises a glass to the writers... as a bribe*

get it out soon and i will provide you each with a bottle of your fave booze
            Unfortunately it's Sci fis decision, but apparently they have a tight filming schedule this year so the show should be ready if Sci fi want to show it in the summer
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              Unfortunately it's Sci fis decision, but apparently they have a tight filming schedule this year so the show should be ready if Sci fi want to show it in the summer
              Yup

I hope Sci-fi sees benefit in airing S5 early and does so, that would be awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                Yup

I hope Sci-fi sees benifit in air S5 early, that would be awsome!
                Yeah, but that'll mean a bigger mid-season break... AAAHHHH!!!!!! Can't we just have year-round new episodes?

Comment

Yeah, but that'll mean a bigger mid-season break... AAAHHHH!!!!!! Can't we just have year-round new episodes?
                  Now that would be even better The cost would be astronomical though

Comment

this hopefully going to be the best season yet
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Now that would be even better The cost would be astronomical though
                      Well, isn't there one billionaire sci-fi geek with a hard-on for Stargate out there somewhere?

Comment

Then in that case i will buy whomever it is the drinks lol!

year round epsiodes would be great!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                        SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                          this hopefully going to be the best season yet
                          It could be...

Well, isn't there one billionaire sci-fi geek with a hard-on for Stargate out there somewhere?

Comment

I'm hooked!
                            well if there would bring back the people i like i would eb happy but torri's out and paul coming back for only 5 eps

looks like it's more of the rodney shep comedy hour featuring the wallflower ronon and telya.

i did like season 4 but i was hoping for more arc involing some of the characters we've lost over the past seaosns.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yup

I hope Sci-fi sees benefit in airing S5 early and does so, that would be awsome!
                              Joe said it's possible so let's just hope for the best
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X