This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Put SG-1 Back On The Air

I was watching SciFi Channel and i saw that they are going to show the show Jericho again after it got cancled and was put back on the air. what if the entire 1.9 to 2 million stargate fans sent in an e mail directly to the SciFi channel and compailed/ talked out against the cancellation and maybe it will get back on just like jerico did. The fans did the same thing that i am suggesting why cant it work for SG-1.

Are they new episodes or are they syndicated re-runs?

Nvm, answered my own question.
    Last edited by Jeffala; 11 February 2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Well considering that SG-1 got cancelled becasue of production costs and not ratings, I highly highly highly highly highly doubt it.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah i reckon Jericho is pretty cheap to produce in comparison with Stargate. Both of them in fact.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
          I was watching SciFi Channel and i saw that they are going to show the show Jericho again after it got cancled and was put back on the air. what if the entire 1.9 to 2 million stargate fans sent in an e mail directly to the SciFi channel and compailed/ talked out against the cancellation and maybe it will get back on just like jerico did. The fans did the same thing that i am suggesting why cant it work for SG-1.

Gees they must be dedicated i thought Jericho was the most directionless piece of drivel i've ever seen!!! if they'd revive Jericho surely stargate would get a go, but it couldn't go back to SG1 too much has changed.

Comment

I agree. Anubis, too much has changed for them to bring it back. And besides that, I think the powers that be are looking to the future and trying to do new things in new ways with the franchise. I have enough trust in them to give us some solid gold in the new series, whenever it may premier.
            It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
            --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I think the only way SG-1 will come back is if they bring in a new cast.

Comment

You mean like in a series that ends in Universe?
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

My understanding over the SG-1 stuff is that it can come back pretty much to any network if they could work it out. That said the best way to have any hope of getting it back is to buy the heck out of the dvd movies. That will show enough interest to continue the series as a show or movie. At this point though the casting would end up so different that it might as well just be a new show all together which is what the second movie is supposed to lead into.

Comment

Originally posted by darkaine View Post
                    My understanding over the SG-1 stuff is that it can come back pretty much to any network if they could work it out. That said the best way to have any hope of getting it back is to buy the heck out of the dvd movies. That will show enough interest to continue the series as a show or movie. At this point though the casting would end up so different that it might as well just be a new show all together which is what the second movie is supposed to lead into.
                    I didn't know continuum was meant to lead into the new series, cool
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

well that's what was supposed to happen but when I heard all that it was when the first movie was coming out like aug 07 or so.....so who knows now

Comment

I would really like to get SG-1 back, but if not, at least get lots of movies with them! I hope the new series - Universe is good. If it's really going to take place in a parallel universe (anyone knows if this is true?), then we could easily meet SG-1 from time to time in some of those! Or maybe get to see any number of characters again that are dead/we haven't seen for a long time.
                        I would very much like to see the following again:

Apophis
                        Osiris
                        Hathor
                        Jacob
                        Hammond back at SGC!
                        Martouf
                        O'Neill back on SG-1

Yeah, I know, probably won't happen any of it, but a girl can hope, can't she
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                        X