Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After rewatching this, I still feel Teal'c would have won. Ronon strikes me as the more volatile, emotional fighter, whereas Teal'c seems more disciplined, stemming from more experience. Yes Ronon was a soldier, but he was also on the run from the Wraith for a long time, and had seen his civililization destroyed and I believe that could have thrown any discipline out the window.

Comment

I have to go with Teal'c. His experience and strength as well as his ability to be very patient would win out in the end. I think in the Midway episode they were testing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        I have to go with Teal'c. His experience and strength as well as his ability to be very patient would win out in the end. I think in the Midway episode they were testing each other.
        I agree. Ronon lets his anger rule him and get the best of him a lot of the time (as we saw when he hit Teal'c from behind). Teal'c is much more patient and calculating and has a lot more years of experience.

Comment

Teal'c would win for the same reasons Bra'tac used to beat Teal'c.

Comment

The only thing Ronon beat was Teal'C's stick.

Have I said that already?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunky View Post
              I was little disappointed Carter stopped the fight, I wanted to see more lol.

But I think Teal'c would have won, he has experience, self control, mentally stronger.
              i think teal'c would have won too. he's strong and *wise*, which is what i feel gives him the edge over younger/stronger ronon.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Keep in mind that Teal'c even though he doesn't act or look it, is older than Bra'tac.

Little detail no cares about though.

Teal'c wins after a long and painful duel. He walks off with cracked ribs and bruises and definitely swelling. He is limping but he is the victor.

Ronon is on the ground unconscious dreaming of Conan.
                Hi There!

Comment

Tealc is undoubtedly the stronger warrior he is stronger and has loads more xp he would whoop ronons ass. Although they did spa in one of the episodes of sga I would still always pick tealc.

Comment

Originally posted by McAvoy View Post
                    Keep in mind that Teal'c even though he doesn't act or look it, is older than Bra'tac.
                    Please explain? Wasn't Bra'tac first prime before Teal'c and was also his Jaffa Master? What did I miss? I don't remember Teal'c being older.....

Comment

Please explain? Wasn't Bra'tac first prime before Teal'c and was also his Jaffa Master? What did I miss? I don't remember Teal'c being older.....
                      You missed SG1's Unending then I presume?
                      Without spoiling it if you havent, a simple yes/no will suffice..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                        You missed SG1's Unending then I presume?
                        Without spoiling it if you havent, a simple yes/no will suffice..
                        Yes I did see it.
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess I wasn't thinking of Teal'c aging in the time dilation field as making him older than Bra'tac

Comment

Tealc would win ofcourse, but ronan put up more of a fight then he was supposed to. That is the writers doing but Tealc definitely is a better skilled warrior with unbelievable amount of experience(he did lose 50 years though). The only people who could get close to his combat experience were ronan and o'niell. Oniell was not a physical specimen but his tactical sense was even superior to tealc but in terms of physical match and h2h capabilites, ronan comes closest(non jaffa) oppenent. Ronan was this good as he battled wraith for 7 years and transformed himself from good to the absolute height of human physicality.

Comment

Yes I did see it.
                            Spoiler:
                            I guess I wasn't thinking of Teal'c aging in the time dilation field as making him older than Bra'tac
                            Yes but thats the general reason, he left our time spent 70 years elsewhere and then came back to the point where he left so while his birth date and relative age are the same those 70 years still count, even though Teal'c still looks a lot younger than Bratac, I'm guessing Teal'c must have some killer moisturising ritual where as Bratac had a killer paper round when he was younger lol

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
                              Tealc would win ofcourse, but ronan put up more of a fight then he was supposed to. That is the writers doing but Tealc definitely is a better skilled warrior with unbelievable amount of experience(he did lose 50 years though). The only people who could get close to his combat experience were ronan and o'niell. Oniell was not a physical specimen but his tactical sense was even superior to tealc but in terms of physical match and h2h capabilites, ronan comes closest(non jaffa) oppenent. Ronan was this good as he battled wraith for 7 years and transformed himself from good to the absolute height of human physicality.
                              O'neal, really, I never really saw him as a one on one fighter, I would say that Mitchell would be better than Jack due to his time with the, erm whatever those warrior jaffa blokes (name escapes me), yes Teal'c did also lose time in "Unending" and was fighting on and off while he was Prime#1 where Ronan was fighting pretty much non-stop while he was a runner, I would say that Ronan has the most fighting experiance in a one on one level concentrated over however many years he was a runner for..

Comment

It's been said for 17 pages but I'll say it too. Teal'c has much more experience and a better physique. So, unless Ronon gets a snake in his head to up his strength and speed, Teal'c would win.

sigpic
                                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Working...
                                X