No announcement yet.

Sam's love life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She said so many things in that Episode.. Jackisms if you will. to let anyone know that they had been around eachother latley. Jsut to name a few.

"This is not my first Rodeo Rodney" - Jack said the around the same thing to Sam in Solitudes.

"Oh Nuts" - Jack said the same to Nirtti in the epsiodes where Cassie was sick. the name escapes me at the moment.

"That was fun" - is just something Jack would say.

George Clooney comment was a big hint in my book.

...just to name a few
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      She said so many things in that Episode.. Jackisms if you will. to let anyone know that they had been around eachother latley. Jsut to name a few.

"This is not my first Rodeo Rodney" - Jack said the around the same thing to Sam in Solitudes.

"Oh Nuts" - Jack said the same to Nirtti in the epsiodes where Cassie was sick. the name escapes me at the moment.

"That was fun" - is just something Jack would say.

George Clooney comment was a big hint in my book.

...just to name a few
      I noticed that
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I love this eps it's so funny
        i like it when Rodney goes to open the red door and Sam say's red means bad i think it's so funny..llol
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          I love this eps it's so funny
          i like it when Rodney goes to open the red door and Sam say's red means bad i think it's so funny..llol
          This is one of the best eps
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X