No announcement yet.

Sam's love life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh! Why why why was that cut! I can't stop smiling/ giggling/ wishing! I will sleep with a smile tonight!

Comment

yeah....instead of this we get rod ranting and 'who would you rather'?????

IMHO, bad call. it would have meshed quite well with rodney and katie

hopefully, in the future, if they decide to put in any more ship stuff, joe DOESN'T tease then jerk it away from folks. you miss less stuff you never knew you could have had
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Way not to be subtle. I find myself disliking something once it becomes obviously canon, writers end up trying to hard.

In this case, I just can't imagine the ridiculous 'waiting' and long distance. Way too much against them, that you have to make an effort. Sam doesn't need Jack to be happy is all I'm saying.

Other than that I can be happy with S/J in the beginnings of the show. Actually, Post-Threads or Maybe Post-Grace... yeah I'm kinda conflicted with this issue.

Comment

Needless to say, I think cutting this out and leaving in McKay's "flasher" idea was pretty lame. I think it's fair to address what's going on with Sam since she's in Atlantis. Last year, O'Neill mentioned her and no one went whacko. It's not as if there isn't a lot of cross-over dialog all the time. And posting the script is a big yawn for me (not directed at you, Jumper One!) because it never got filmed so who cares. I'd just like them to wrap up the Sam/Jack thing before Sam leaves Atlantis.

Joe said they would shoot a similar scene in S5. Let's see if they have time to do that, now.

Comment

Well, just to throw a little wrench in the whole Jack/Sam thing, in episode "the Shroud", Sam calls Jack "Sir" on 3 separate occasions, even when they are in her lab alone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
              Well, just to throw a little wrench in the whole Jack/Sam thing, in episode "the Shroud", Sam calls Jack "Sir" on 3 separate occasions, even when they are in her lab alone.
              Well, there's an awful lot of TPTB's famous shippy hints in seasons 9 & 10 which you can choose to ignore or not, like Sams' "Not exactly line" to Barrett when he asks if she's single. Someone actually sifted through all the little hints and this is what they came up with: LiveJournal
              I think some of it's in the eye of the beholder, but needless to say it comes down to more than sitting around during the Shroud.

But it's hard to ignore an 8x10 picture of him in her luggage on Atlantis. I don't keep an 8x10 of my boss in my bedroom, do you?
              Last edited by VSS; 12 February 2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                Well, there's an awful lot of TPTB's famous shippy hints in seasons 9 & 10 which you can choose to ignore or not, like Sams' "Not exactly line" to Barrett when he asks if she's single. Someone actually sifted through all the little hints and this is what they came up with: LiveJournal
                I think some of it's weak, but needless to say it comes down to more than sitting around during the Shroud.

But it's hard to ignore an 8x10 picture of him in her luggage on Atlantis. I don't keep an 8x10 of my boss in my bedroom, do you?
                Maybe somethin happens in between Shroud and when Sam comes to Atlantis. Maybe they get together in the movies?

Comment

Listen guys, we all know she's with him in some capacity.

Read the above line again until you understand.
                  sigpic

Comment

sam is basically 'going steady' with a guy in washington. they don't SAY jack, but the photo earlier, with the fact that jack is the only character we know of in washington that's ready to retire kinda sets up the circumstantial evidence

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      sam is basically 'going steady' with a guy in washington. they don't SAY jack, but the photo earlier, with the fact that jack is the only character we know of in washington that's ready to retire kinda sets up the circumstantial evidence
                      I'm pretty sure the scene is about Jack. I thionk I've heard Amanda say something about a subtle reference to Jack in an interview. Maybe we should ask Joe to confirm the scene is about Jack

Comment

you can try, dunno if he will or not though

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                          I'm pretty sure the scene is about Jack. I thionk I've heard Amanda say something about a subtle reference to Jack in an interview. Maybe we should ask Joe to confirm the scene is about Jack
                          He already did, way back in the fall. He came right out and said the guy from Washington was Jack O'Neill.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                            He already did, way back in the fall. He came right out and said the guy from Washington was Jack O'Neill.
                            He did? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uhm, sorry

Comment

Meh, I'm glad it was cut.

Comment

Forgive me this has probably already been done to death, I am sure...
                                but 2 questions...

1) Is there any indication that the S/J storyline will have a resolutio point before she "leaves" the show (at least as a regular)?

2) Where is JM's blog???
                                SHEPPARD (to Carson): Maybe there's something wrong an M.R.I. wouldn't pick up, if you know what I mean?
                                McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

CARTER: Thank you Sir.
                                O'NEILL: For what?
                                CARTER: Nothing.
                                O'NEILL: Think nothing of it. I've got plenty of that.

KELLER: Hang on, wait a minute, don't pull me up!
                                McKAY: What?! Why?
                                KELLER: I see light!
                                McKAY: No-no-no-no-no! Don't go towards the light! You wanna stay in the land of the living!
                                KELLER: No! Daylight! There's a mineshaft down there. I see daylight!

Comment

Working...
                                X