Did anybody else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody else...

Did anybody else not like the episode? I love Atlantis but I found Trio to be boring and very predictable.

just another SGA episode...boring and predictable
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Does this need its own thread? At least its not another Harmony
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I would have argued in a different thread but I couldn't find anybody else who hated it! I thought it was ten times worse then harmony!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
          Did anybody else not like the episode? I love Atlantis but I found Trio to be boring and very predictable.
          I loved it and thought it was one of the best of the season. It was good to see more of Keller.
          LLAP

Comment

Yeah. It was boring and I like the story arc episodes better.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

This episode was great

Heaven forbid they have a good laugh once in awhile

So I thouhgt this episode was great
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

For those of you who liked it great. For the rest of us it was boring! There was nothing to it all they really did was build stuff! If you want to build stuff go join the discovery channel. I for one hope they never have an episode like this again.

And I'm all for the good laughs thank you very much, but there was nothing funny about it.

Heaven forbid some body not liking a (as in one) Stargate episode here.

Comment

For those of you who liked it great. For the rest of us it was boring! There was nothing to it all they really did was build stuff! If you want to build stuff go join the discovery channel. I for one hope they never have an episode like this again.

And I'm all for the good laughs thank you very much, but there was nothing funny about it.

Heaven forbid some body not liking a (as in one) Stargate episode here.
                  Actually, from what I've seen, you're in the minority. Most people appeared to really enjoy it, so please stop acting as though "the rest of us" feel the way you do.

And there was plenty to be laughed at; the dialogue was great, seeing Rodney play "Who Would You Rather?", the suggestion of how Carter elicit help from the boys, and plenty of other things.

Everyone's allowed to like or not like an episode, but we should all be respecting each other's opinions (not entirely aimed at you, by the way, that was a general statement).
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Actually, from what I've seen, you're in the minority. Most people appeared to really enjoy it, so please stop acting as though "the rest of us" feel the way you do.

And there was plenty to be laughed at; the dialogue was great, seeing Rodney play "Who Would You Rather?", the suggestion of how Carter elicit help from the boys, and plenty of other things.

Everyone's allowed to like or not like an episode, but we should all be respecting each other's opinions (not entirely aimed at you, by the way, that was a general statement).
                    How is starting a thread for the people who didn't like the episode seem like I'm acting as if everybody hates it? I know 99% of the people loved it! But this is a thread for those of us who didn't! Like you said everybody should be able to respect everybody else's opinions, so let us state ours please. And I'm sorry if it seemed rude to those of you who liked it.

Comment

I was just expressing my opinion don't have to get so angry about that
                      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic
                      So whats the worst that could happen?
                      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I didn't like the episode. Really hated the Zalenka bashing. there was nothing interesting in this episode. The only part I liked when mckay is going on about how fit he is and keller said your last physical begs to differ.

Comment

I didn't like the Zelenka bashing either. I really like Zelenka and I think he's cool.

Comment

I hated it, and I really didn't want too. I thought Harmony was meh.
                            The characters in Trio seemed OC to me, the dialogue seemed sort of OC and cheesy, and Rodney-my goodness. He has a Crush on Sam thats obvious, but from what has been shown he also respects her at least enough that I don't believe that he would ask Sam to flash her breasts to a couple of preteens-desperate or not. I didn't get the Zelenka bashing either.
                            That and the plot was very predictable and not engaging as mentioned imo.
                            Last edited by LiLTiff17; 01 March 2008, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              This episode was great

Heaven forbid they have a good laugh once in awhile

So I thouhgt this episode was great
                              well said dude, I totally agree
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X