Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alicia Vega/Leela Savasta Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Leela Savasta / Alicia Vega WOW thread

Of course season 5 hasn't started yet but I always wanted to start my own WOW thread.

So this WOW thread will have anything to do with the actress Leela savasta and her character Alicia Vega. She has also played Dr. Esposito in the episode 'Tao of Rodney'. When I first saw that episode I thought she should be in the cast. So I'm really glad to see her once again and this time as a recurring character.

Alicia Vega will appear in the episode 'Search and rescue'. She is 28 years old and is military.

Note: Alicia Vega is not Dr. Alison Porter
    Last edited by Lord Zedd; 09 February 2008, 11:50 AM.
    Lord Zedd

Cool thread and nice pics as well _Anubis.

I've only have seen Leela in Tao of Rodney so i haven't seen her in any other shows but what i saw of her i thought she was a good actress and I'm really looking forward to seeing her in season 5.
    Last edited by wraithlord; 09 February 2008, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I remember her from TAO of Rodney
      Have to wait and see how her character will play out, but she seems like a good addition to the show, if only they makw her a recurring, I don't know if the show can handle another regular
      I'm still rooting Lorne and Zelenka getting more screentime
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

She's 28? Man she looks really young...But she should be a recurring Character not Regular....Some of the Regulars don't get enough screen time as it is so i think the last thing they need is another Regular but i'd like to see her popping up as a recurring Character and if she gets assigned to a team then it should be Lorne's...That way it'll give them an excuse to show us more Lorne and i certainly won't argue with that
        sigpic

Comment

I don't believe she is a regluar character but a recurring character, Linda06. Meanwhile Joe Mallozzi has posted a picture of Alicia Vega on his blog.

For a bigger picture : clicky clicky.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
            I don't believe she is a regluar character but a recurring character, Linda06. Meanwhile Joe Mallozzi has posted a picture of Alicia Vega on his blog.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/graphics/vega01_l.jpg
            For a bigger picture : clicky clicky.
            Oh right,some folks over in the other threads weren't sure but thanks...It will be nice to see some new faces in there though!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 May 2009, 12:51 AM. Reason: img tag changed to url
            sigpic

Comment

Bashing of the character and/or actor is strictly forbidden and if you hate the character, fine, but take your hate somewhere else, please..

feel free to discuss all things Leela Savasta/Capt.Alica Vega in this thread. i have high hopes for her character and I'm sure she will gel well with the current cast.

post your appreciation for the character and the actress.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 May 2009, 12:54 AM. Reason: spelling
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

http://www.gateworld.net/news/graphics/vega01_l.jpg

feel free to discuss the adventures of capt. Alica Vega in this thread.

i have high hopes for her character and I'm sure she will gel well with the current cast.

feel free to post
                Fantastic idea Pharaoh Atem

I can't wait to see Alicia Vega in S5!!!
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 May 2009, 12:54 AM. Reason: image requote tags changed to url

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Fantastic idea Pharaoh Atem

yup hopefully she will get a lot of eps. and a lot of screen time
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    yup hopefully she will get a lot of eps. and a lot of screen time
                    Yeah that would be fantastic

I really hoped the actress would return, I saw her as Dr Esposito and well... it's not too had to guess what I thought *HOT * I really do think she will be a good character and S5 looks alot brighter to me because of this new addition

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                      Me too! I've loved her since Tao of Rodney, I can't wait to see her!!!

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        She's 28? Man she looks really young...But she should be a recurring Character not Regular....Some of the Regulars don't get enough screen time as it is so i think the last thing they need is another Regular but i'd like to see her popping up as a recurring Character and if she gets assigned to a team then it should be Lorne's...That way it'll give them an excuse to show us more Lorne and i certainly won't argue with that
                        Agreed. I like how Lorne will just pop up for a nice surprise. But I would still like to see her in a few episodes, just not all of them. Unless she is actually needed.

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                          Agreed. I like how Lorne will just pop up for a nice surprise. But I would still like to see her in a few episodes, just not all of them. Unless she is actually needed.
                          Well ... I personally would love to see her in every episode.
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

I wonder why.

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing Leela Savasta/Alicia Vega in S5

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
                              Well ... I personally would love to see her in every episode.
                              As would I

Comment

Working...
                              X