Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon and Rodney + Keller.. LOL Who's gunna win?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon and Rodney + Keller.. LOL Who's gunna win?

this could be interesting. I wonder how Ronon would deal with losing a potential girlfriend to Rodney

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
    rodney and keller aren't together this is stargate not jerry springer
    Lol!

Good one

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
      this could be interesting. I wonder how Ronon would deal with losing a potential girlfriend to Rodney
      It was just a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
        It was just a drink.
        Thank you!

I cannot fathom how so many people are jumping to so many ridiculous conclusions.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

are you kidding ?

Rodney is old enough to be her father

Comment

Hopefully neither. i took Kellers time with Rodney to be more her coming to understand who rodney really is, rather than the annoyance i think she percieved him to be. the beer? i thought that was an olive branch of friendship.

the bed hopping should be left to shows like the OC.

exploration of friendship and how they interact with each other is what i want to see. not smooching in the puddlejumpers
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              are you kidding ?

Uh, I don't think so!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                are you kidding ?

Uh in what universe?
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                  Thank you!

I cannot fathom how so many people are jumping to so many ridiculous conclusions.
                  Well, does anyone really think there could be something between them?? In this show?
                  It's ridiculous. STARGATE ATLANTIS is still not as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
                    Joe M has said Keller is single, she is NOT with Ronon.

There is no relationship to interfere with, maybe Ronon and Keller are adults the kind of adults who know that an almost kiss is not a relationship, that having a beer with someone is not the same as having a relationship.

I wish there were more adults on GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

There is no relationship to interfere with, maybe Ronon and Keller are adults the kind of adults who know that an almost kiss is not a relationship, that having a beer with someone is not the same as having a relationship.

yup
                      Taz writes: “I thought Ronon and Keller were dating since Quarantine.”

Answer: There has been no development on the Ronon-Keller front since the events of Quarantine. She’s still single.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

You don't know what were Keller and Ronon doing during "Harmony". It might be a relaionship of some kind since then. (just kidding, but Joe M isn't omniscient)
                        But in general, I can only agree.

Comment

Ronon and Keller...they are both the same age.....and they just look stunning together.

Miss goodie two shoes and mysterious rogue.....classic....
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                            Thank you!

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
                            Ronon and Keller...they are both the same age.....and they just look stunning together.

Miss goodie two shoes and mysterious rogue.....classic....
                            Well, lets see the actor who plays rodney is 42, jewel stait is 25, yep old enough to be her father (and as the mother of a 25 year old daughter, it would bug me!)
                            RONON is the one they should pair her with. I don't like may-december romances, too much of a "dirty old man theme"!
                            Yep ronon and Keller will be a classic!

Comment

Ronon doesn't care. He is obviously still in love with his dead wife and Keller just reminded him of her. I hope they don't go that way cause it'd be creepy.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                              X