Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay and Keller

So.... just buds or flirting?

I saw flirting - complimenting him on being nice during the talk about breaking up with Katie. At the end when she asks him for a drink and comments that he isn't very good at "this".

Flirting - yes or no?
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Flirting maybe but I don't think it'll go beyond just drinks given how McKay still seems to have feelings for Katie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      So.... just buds or flirting?

I saw flirting - complimenting him on being nice during the talk about breaking up with Katie. At the end when she asks him for a drink and comments that he isn't very good at "this".

Flirting - yes or no?
      Yes.

Comment

Friendsy flirting, and yes, it is possible. I think she was just being a pal.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Yes.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
            Friendsy flirting, and yes, it is possible. I think she was just being a pal.
            I really REALLY hope that she was just being a pal *begs that she was just being a pal*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Yes

But I guess we are going to see which is better brawn vs brain and I got to say that Ronon is some tough competition
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I thought it was flirting. And I would not be unhappy if they got a little something something happening. I think Keller would be a good match for Rodney. A million times better match than Katie ever was.
                sigpic

Comment

Probably just pals, but maybe she's test driving the guys of Atlantis. I mean, it was Ronon a few weeks ago and now Rodney. Who's next?

I really liked Keller in this episode. Especially her unexpected knowledge of free beer tricks. I wonder what else she's got up her sleeve.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a little tension between Rodney and Ronon because of Keller. That said, we've had absolutely no evidence that she ever did any thing with either of them. she almost kissed Ronon, and had a drink with Rodney. Not really a big deal in either case.

Perfecto!

Comment

i have no idea what the flirty nature of keller and mckay in this episode meant, but i would be severely disappointed if anything beyond friendship resulted from it. and if keller is going to continue to "test drive" the atlantis men can we at least get some drama out of it, or more graphic scenes, something? i was looking forward to a bit of ronon/keller, but i could deal with some territorial rivalry between ronon and rodney. of course the outcome would be null, but it would be more interesting as a filler/side story than some of the stuff the writers have given us this year.
                      "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                        Probably just pals, but maybe she's test driving the guys of Atlantis. I mean, it was Ronon a few weeks ago and now Rodney. Who's next?

I really liked Keller in this episode. Especially her unexpected knowledge of free beer tricks. I wonder what else she's got up her sleeve.
                        i reckon, shes turning into the town bicycle; everybody gets a ride
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                          I wouldn't mind a little tension between Rodney and Ronon because of Keller. That said, we've had absolutely no evidence that she ever did any thing with either of them. she almost kissed Ronon, and had a drink with Rodney. Not really a big deal in either case.
                          I would love to see Ronon's reaction.. Maybe their next spar session he gets a little carried away.

Comment

I think she just falls for every guy she gets trapped with.

Note to men of atlantis: If you do not want a female in your life, spend as little time as possible with keller. especially if something is about to trap you together.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                              That said, we've had absolutely no evidence that she ever did any thing with either of them. she almost kissed Ronon, and had a drink with Rodney. Not really a big deal in either case.
                              And Joe M stated on his blog that Keller is single. Free agent as far as I can see. If I was her I would so go for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X