Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: McKay and Keller

Let's hope she's not just being a tease because...

Spoiler:
    his hands are out of commission for quite a few days so he won't be able to take care of business on his own.

(Not a spoiler, just possibly not suitable to all audiences.)

I dunno, did u see the look on rodneys face when she went to take off her shirt? ROFL He looked more scared than when that wraith queen was about to feed on him in spoils of war. XDXDXDXDXD

And to the prudes: theres nothing wrong or unusual with testing the waters for a woman. Yeesh. Even if she went out with a couple guys overlapping its not like shes <edit>ing them. Even if she was soo wut? Are we amish? Do we miss that this happens to BILLIONS of ppl every day. Zomg shes human GET HER!!!1!!11!

I'm not being a prude, I just think it's funny (funny ha-ha, not funny weird).

Of course, her dalliances could cause friction--so to speak--among the guys if any are jealous types.

Second Lieutenant

I think this is just another excuse to bag on Keller because a few members don't seem to like her. Implying she's willing to sleep with any man on the base, that she jumps from one relationship to the next. If it were Weir, I doubt most of you would be so quick to call her a slut.

Kind of disrespectful IMO even if you don't like the character, jumping far off to conclude she's sleeping them is in poor taste.

When I saw this episode last night I said to myself the whole McKay/Keller thing would spark a debate over here at Gateworld, looks like I was right lol.

IMO I hope Keller was just being friendly, 'cause you know we've already seen how a lot of the characters handle romance 'cept for Ronon, he's been around for awhile now carrying the old scars from Sateda with him and now he's just starting to let his guard down and maybe give dating a try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Road Dogg JR View Post
    When I saw this episode last night I said to myself the whole McKay/Keller thing would spark a debate over here at Gateworld, looks like I was right lol.

IMO I hope Keller was just being friendly, 'cause you know we've already seen how a lot of the characters handle romance 'cept for Ronon, he's been around for awhile now carrying the old scars from Sateda with him and now he's just starting to let his guard down and maybe give dating a try again.
    I totally agree. I really think she was just being a pal. It's Stargate, not a soap opera.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

I saw it as harmless flirting. i think she was trying to show him that they were friends in a non death situation.

God i hope there is no Cannon ship/slash on the show. the o.c and shows like that can have the bed hopping. i would rather see the charcters grow and develope through the good and the bad times together. i dont think to grow you need to bed someone or fight over a woman. i would hope that both Rodney and Ronan are more mature than that.

banner by Pandoras-box

YES
    Spoiler:
    I Read that Keller breaks Ronon heart and goes on to someone else lol. I don't know if it was a joke but-- Imma guess she goes on to flirt with McKay

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4...illeds3xb7.png

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Second Lieutenant

I doubt that spoiler is real even if it was said by one of the cast or crew as I don't believe there's anything there to be heart-broken over.

Captain

As i said in another thread did anyone else notice that as sson as McKay suggested making their cloths into some rope Keller started stripping down immediately. She certainly didnt have a problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear.
    Last edited by ykickamoocow; February 9th, 2008 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffala View Post
    Probably just pals, but maybe she's test driving the guys of Atlantis. I mean, it was Ronon a few weeks ago and now Rodney. Who's next?

I really liked Keller in this episode. Especially her unexpected knowledge of free beer tricks. I wonder what else she's got up her sleeve.
    I too loved Keller in this ep and I think it could be either one. He saved her life and she was greatfull. I think it was just a friendly drink though I wouldn't mind if there was a spark there however.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ykickamoocow View Post
    As i said in another thread did anyone else notice that as sson as McKay suggested making their choths into some rope Keller started stripping down immediately. She certainly didnt have a problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear.
    It was an unusual circumstance however.

Chief Master Sergeant andromeda_dan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    It was an unusual circumstance however.
    yup, but even if she has taken her shirt off, the quick glimpse that the camera had on her kinda shows the strapping of a sports under garment, so it probably not even a big deal. Gals wear them everyday in the gym, unfortunately, Rodney maybe a bit deprave to drool over it. However, just seeing a gal in the process of stripping would sure pop the eye balls out of any blu blooded boy..
    Last edited by andromeda_dan; February 9th, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andromeda_dan View Post
    yup, but even if she has taken her shirt off, the quick glimpse that the camera had on her kinda shows the strapping of a sports under garment, so it probably not even a big deal. Gals wear them everyday in the gym, unfortunately, Rodney maybe a pit deprave to drool over it.
    Yeah looked that way to me too. It was far too low to be a bra strap.

Hmm...

Ronon built a a rocket out of an oxygen canister, Rodney built a cannon out of a gas pipe.

Ronon has bad hair, Rodney has bad hair.

Ronon's name starts with an R, Rodney's name starts with an R...

So in order to get in Keller's pants, you have to

a) build a cannon or rocket out of rudimentary materials,
    b) have funky hair
    c) have a name that starts with the letter R...

So... Watch out for R-named characters on the show... If he (or she) builds a projectile weapon then we might be seeing yet another potential romantic interest for Keller...

Ya hear that, Woolsey?

Also of note, Keller's character in "Firely" was good friends with River Tam... And romantically involved with her brother... Coincidence? I think not!!!

First Lieutenant

Since when did flirting with someone instantly mean you want to jump in bed with them?

Most people flirt with each other, usually just playfully, and hardly meaning anything. I've flirt all the time with my girl "friends" but it doesn't mean I want to start a relationship with them.

Geez people, understand how these things work before throwing out crazy assumptions.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Second Lieutenant

This thread should be renamed "Keller-haters only" as it seems that's all that's going on is hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Teelie View Post
    This thread should be renamed "Keller-haters only" as it seems that's all that's going on is hating.
    What you talking about? I love Keller!!! She's the cutest girl in the entire SGA cast...

In the words of Jewel Staite, it was "a little bit of friendly flirting"

http://www.atlantisarchive.com/pop-u...-romantic-life

Lieutenant Colonel Ruined_puzzle's Avatar

I never said Keller was a slut. I just think she's a flirt which is good in my book because it means she wasn't serious about Ronon. We got saved from that horrible ship. Or at least I hope we did.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast