Team Building Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Building Exercises

Was this episode written after the Atlantis crew had one of those "Team Building Exercises" that the Human Resources people make you go to or, was this an idea that came to the writer after a night out full of bar games?

Could this post be a poll?

I really disliked the two preview episodes, but this one was, to my amazement, OK. 7/10

mago1978

Originally posted by mago1978 View Post
    Was this episode written after the Atlantis crew had one of those "Team Building Exercises" that the Human Resources people make you go to or, was this an idea that came to the writer after a night out full of bar games?

Could this post be a poll?

I really disliked the two preview episodes, but this one was, to my amazement, OK. 7/10

mago1978

OMG, I thought the same thing! When I student taught, we had people come in to do this! But ironically, I think it worked (on the show, not at the school I was at... that's for sure!!!) because they were really awkward with each other in the beginning just talking to the point it was painful but then really relaxed towards the end.

Comment

daisy1979 said: "But ironically, I think it worked ... because they were really awkward with each other in the beginning just talking to the point it was painful but then really relaxed towards the end."

Now you know why it's called 'team building'....

Comment

*Shudder*

Shep: Ok everyone close your eyes and spin around like mad.
        Teams: Errr ok
        Teams spin about like mad
        Shep: OK now stop and point north.
        Everyone stops and realises they are all pointing in different directions.
        Shep: You see this is why we need a structured management plan so we all know what direction we are moving in. Now get into teams of two according to your relevent ships. Errrr never mind.

urgghhh the glamor, Argggh the flashbacks. Hate team building exercises.

Comment

Working...
        X