This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best Puddlejumper Modification

If a mod could make this a poll twould be soopar ;-)

What is the best modification to those charming little gate ships?

Is it.....

Time travel device
    Shields
    Hyperdrive
    Use as a submarine
    Invisible suicide nuke delivery
    Antireplicatior building....... penetrator

Did i miss any?

My vote goes for time travel as it got us a ZPM
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
      If a mod could make this a poll twould be soopar ;-)

What is the best modification to those charming little gate ships?

Is it.....

Time travel device
      Shields
      Hyperdrive
      Use as a submarine
      Invisible suicide nuke delivery
      Antireplicatior building....... penetrator

Did i miss any?

Atomatic turkey sandwich maker.......If only.

But I would have to say hyperdrive.

Comment

I'd vote for shields
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The Time Travel Device because SG-1 wanted to do something nice for the Atlantis Expedition & we ended up with two cool episodes

Comment

Hyperdrive would be nifty.

Comment

i would say Hyperdrive but it wasnt that effective and drained a lot of the power of the jumper,
              so my vote goes for the time travle device but bothe helped us to get a ZPM

O'Neill: Now, raise your right hand and repeat after me: I, insert name.

Comment

A ZPM mker that just makes them in seconds along with millions of drones so it makes us invincible and the show would be rubbish and get cancelled, wait... no, I love stargate. I would say hyperdrive.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

hyperdrive with turkey sandwich attachment

Comment

Well, don't laugh but after seeing Midway and McKay says:

Spoiler:
                    McKAY: Only until we're rescued. It might take a couple of weeks, but the Jumper is stocked with food and water. We should be all right – unless you wanna stay here and get blown to smithereens with the rest of the Station. Your call.

So it made me think, shouldn't the jumper have restroom facilities?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJello View Post
                      Well, don't laugh but after seeing Midway and McKay says:

Spoiler:
                      McKAY: Only until we're rescued. It might take a couple of weeks, but the Jumper is stocked with food and water. We should be all right – unless you wanna stay here and get blown to smithereens with the rest of the Station. Your call.

So it made me think, shouldn't the jumper have restroom facilities?
                      Maybe they could do their business into ziplock bags and jettison used bags out the back door?

Comment

No Puddle Jumper would be complete without a a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine. Then you could make some toasted Turkey sandwiches. Hmmm, turrrrrrr-keeeeeyyy! And besides, a George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine cuts the fat and is a snap to clean.
                        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I liked the time travel best, but I did think it was very clever how Radek turned it into a rescue submarine to save McKay in Grace Under Pressure!

Comment

Working...
                          X