Page 1 of 133 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2653
  1. #1
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

    Apologies to everyone if there is a thread for the cutie that is Major Davis somewhere else (I did look). But I just wanted to create a thread where we can talk about Major Davis.

    Isn't he so cute? So smart and well polished. I think he looks a bit uptight and needs loosening up. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in future episodes. My favourite Major Davis ep is Foothold.

    Anyone else? (never started a thread before)
    Last edited by astronomicalchick; October 16th, 2004 at 04:41 PM. Reason: I thought Major Paul was Welsh and he wasnt.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Major Paul Davies Thunk Thread

    Seeing as I am a guy, I'm not here for the thunkin', just to point out that his last name is Davis not Davies.

  3. #3
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davies Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket4477
    Seeing as I am a guy, I'm not here for the thunkin', just to point out that his last name is Davis not Davies.
    Jeez, must have thought he had Welsh roots and all. *that's me told* Dunno how to change the title tho.

  4. #4
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    26,990

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    No probs. Pm David or another Mod and ask them to change the title.
    I like Major Davis too,and CC,so "bravo" for starting a thread for his fans to show their appreciation.

    (When we start threads,we've got 5 minutes max to change titles,but after that,a Mod has to do it.)

    Edited because it's up to you,not me, to choose a Mod to pm !
    Last edited by Bagpuss; October 16th, 2004 at 04:58 PM.

  5. #5
    meimei
    Guest

    Default Re: Major Paul Davies Thunk Thread

    Mei Mei does most of her thunking over Jack, but she wouldn't kick cutie pie Major Paul out of bed for eating crackers....


    *giggle* *giggle*

    Where, oh, where are Mei Mei's happy pills!??

  6. #6
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davies Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by meimei
    Mei Mei does most of her thunking over Jack, but she wouldn't kick cutie pie Major Paul out of bed for eating crackers....


    *giggle* *giggle*

    Where, oh, where are Mei Mei's happy pills!??
    There dear. Right under your left hand, where you left them. Next to the bottle of wine...

    The penguins like Major Paul too, and I definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed at all!

    Can I say that on a pg forum?

  7. #7
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    26,990

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Oh,I think you're safe !
    I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

    For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
    http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

    I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !

  8. #8
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Oh,I think you're safe !
    I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

    For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
    http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

    I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !

    He looks a lot better on the website than in Stargate ...he is a real hot pie ...never noticed he was so hot in Stargate !!!!
    Thank you F.H.BAGPUSS for the link


    Caty

  9. #9
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Oh,I think you're safe !
    I think CC is gorgeous,and Major Davis is one of my fave characters.

    For further Thunking opportunities,CC has a very cool site here :
    http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/

    I 'm not sure where the best screen caps for Major Davis' SG-1 appearances are to be found,but other (more expert) fans will know !
    Oooh lots of thunking opportunities... look at that one on the bottom right. I knew he was hiding a decent body under that oh-so-smart-and-starched-exterior. It shouldn't be allowed!

    *Yay! thanks for changing the title David!*

  10. #10
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    He looks a lot better on the website than in Stargate ...he is a real hot pie ...never noticed he was so hot in Stargate !!!!
    I did! I love a good looking brainy guy in uniform.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  11. #11
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sela
    I did! I love a good looking brainy guy in uniform.
    Me too! He's just so earnest and well... delicious... anyone got any pics?

  12. #12
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astronomicalchick
    Me too! He's just so earnest and well... delicious... anyone got any pics?
    Delicious is exactly the right word for him. Like something yummy that you'd take your time and - uh...oh...hmmmm...

    ...nevermind...
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  13. #13
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sela
    Delicious is exactly the right word for him. Like something yummy that you'd take your time and - uh...oh...hmmmm...

    ...nevermind...
    My it's warm in he...

    *thunk*

  14. #14
    meimei
    Guest

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astronomicalchick
    My it's warm in he...

    *thunk*
    You really should visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread for appropriate thunking gear... You know, helmets, keyboard drool protectors, difibilators for those serious thunking emergencies, life vests for the inevitable fall into the deep end of the gutter...

    Oh, and don't forget to ask Ruralstar for some of these little itty bitty sponges... We can't let Major Cutie Pie get dirty in the gutter, must keep him clean!

  15. #15
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by meimei
    You really should visit the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread for appropriate thunking gear... You know, helmets, keyboard drool protectors, difibilators for those serious thunking emergencies, life vests for the inevitable fall into the deep end of the gutter...

    Oh, and don't forget to ask Ruralstar for some of these little itty bitty sponges... We can't let Major Cutie Pie get dirty in the gutter, must keep him clean!
    Give me a sponge, I'll keep him ...

    uh..oh...

    ...nevermind.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  16. #16
    Major astronomicalchick's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    At the bottom of the cliff..
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sela
    Give me a sponge, I'll keep him ...

    uh..oh...

    ...nevermind.
    I dunno, he looks quite cute a little... dirty..

    oh...

    dearie me...

  17. #17
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    26,990

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    He looks a lot better on the website than in Stargate ...he is a real hot pie ...never noticed he was so hot in Stargate !!!!
    Thank you F.H.BAGPUSS for the link


    Caty
    I "noticed" him years ago...so I'm glad to recommend him,Caty !

    I've been on a wee root around to find some more pics of CC/Major Davis:
    http://stargate-sg1.hu/colincunningham.php


    Now I just have to work out how to Post the pics !
    Last edited by Bagpuss; October 16th, 2004 at 06:36 PM. Reason: *sigh* So far no luck....I'll have to work this out,though !

  18. #18
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astronomicalchick
    I dunno, he looks quite cute a little... dirty..

    oh...

    dearie me...
    Sela hands AC a sponge.....
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  19. #19
    meimei
    Guest

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by astronomicalchick
    I dunno, he looks quite cute a little... dirty..

    oh...

    dearie me...
    I don't know about dirty, but he looks like he could get down and dirty!!!

    *giggle* *giggle* Although Mei Mei usually prefers to use alternate methods of cleaning....

  20. #20
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: Major Paul Davis Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by meimei
    I don't know about dirty, but he looks like he could get down and dirty!!!

    *giggle* *giggle* Although Mei Mei usually prefers to use alternate methods of cleaning....
    (gasps) MEI MEI!!!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Page 1 of 133 12341151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By camulus13 in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: July 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
  2. Where's the Colin Cunningham/Major Davis Thunk thread gone
    By telpethoniel in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 29th, 2005, 02:01 AM
  3. Colin Cunningham
    By petzke_42 in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •