This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Oh yeah - the 1st time I saw it and the part where John comes back to himself and realizes what he's done but there's not a lot they can do. Then Aeryn bails and then falls thru the ice. Wow - just really grabbed me. I think they did the funeral scene good to with John standing off to the side of the rest.
    I love the funeral scene, with John in handcuffs and everything. I actually didn't believe that Aeryn was dead until the funeral. And even then I was thinking "It's a trick! You can't kill Aeryn!" Then of course I realized she was really dead, and that just felt so much stronger than it would have if she'd just been shot or something like that.

I can forgive the Sikozu death because I never cared for the character so the fact she was off the show was a good thing but the whole bit of her being a Scarran spy never sat well with me. There was nothing I remember that pointed to that.
    They were supposed to build up to that in season 5, so for obvious reasons it got a bit rushed.

Didn't Tasha get sucked up by some oil creature? I haven't watched Trek in years but I still remember that was bad.
    Yes, if I recall correctly they made first contact with some oil-like creature ("special" effects were horrible, btw), and it killed her. Completely pointless.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

My two cents: I LOVED Aeryn's death. I thought it was beautifully written, acted, and directed. Did I believe she was dead for good? No. But that didn't negate the fact that it ripped my heart out to watch it. It's probably my favorite episode of the entire series.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm just glad to see my favorite episode of Season 2 win in the end. Great tournament.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          My two cents: I LOVED Aeryn's death. I thought it was beautifully written, acted, and directed. Did I believe she was dead for good? No. But that didn't negate the fact that it ripped my heart out to watch it. It's probably my favorite episode of the entire series.

-Stef
          I agree. And, although Aeryn was not dead for good, there were terrible consequences for Zhaan

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius View Post
            I agree. And, although Aeryn was not dead for good, there were terrible consequences for Zhaan
            That always makes me real sad. I loved Zhaan.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X