This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the Prometheus and the F-302

Howdy folks. I have been searching the web high and low for several days now looking for decent pics of the Prometheus and the F-302 to use for backgrounds and/or sig pics, but I have noticed a distinct lack of good pics. Which brings me to the point of this little thread here.

I was wondering if any of you nice SG-1 fans out there knew where I might find some nice pics of the Prommie and the F-302. If so, could you post URLs and/or images here? Please? Oh come on, I know you want to.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out.

you could try this site:

http://www.stargate3d.fsnet.co.uk/

and then click on model showcase to the left. The person responsible has some great 3D images of the X303 and other ships.

Comment

Thalassa has way too many screen caps on their website so you may be lucky and find them over there.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
      from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Thanks for the links you two. Thanks to Geordie, I now have a nice 3D rendered pic of the Prommie as my work computer's wallpaper. Indie was right, there are a ton of pics at that link. It will take a good long while to sort through these.

Tell me what you think of my poorly photoshopped sig pic.

Comment

You got Ed Giddings sweet Prometheus Wallpaper didnt you? I used to have that. It's oh so sweet!

Ps. Indy for short Indie is a lo-budget movie

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
          from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
            You got Ed Giddings sweet Prometheus Wallpaper didnt you? I used to have that. It's oh so sweet!

Ps. Indy for short Indie is a lo-budget movie
            Have you seen his animation? I remember weeks drooling over his bit by bit construction of the model It looks like the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              Have you seen his animation? I remember weeks drooling over his bit by bit construction of the model It looks like the real thing!
              Doh! I knew I forgot to do something when I got home yesterday. The Animations wouldn't play on the work computers, stupid security settings!

Indy: Yeah, I have one of Ed Giddings' pics as my work background. It is pretty sweet.

Comment

Mr. Giddings' work is amazing, but it annoys the living crap out of me when people steal his work for their signatures and such. He makes it very clear on his website that he does not want people to do that without his permission. I send PMs to people to let them know they should ask, but I doubt they care.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Google stargate wallpapers and you should get alot of good picture sites.

Comment

look at the sig
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Sure bare with me, ive got a lot of pics here
                      ......hmmmm, lets see:

And they're all thanks to abydosgate

Sorry about all the space.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

You can also try www.stargatecaps.com They have probably one of the most extensive collections of SG1 & Atlantis screencaps out there. They are all organized by season and episode, so just pick a good Prometheus based episode and you should find what you need no problem.
                        My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Working...
                        X