X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Prediction (Spoiler alert!)

Spoiler:
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/02/robert_picardo_joins_iatlantisi_.shtml

Among other announcements, they announced that Daniel Jackson will be on several episodes of season five. How many people also think that this could be leading to something rather interesting? I mean, if Daniel is does not have a "Oh, here's something" line in this season I will explode!

Don't read if not ready for possible spoilers. Please TAG anything about season five. Thanks!
    EDIT:
    And if you do make a spoiler for anything for SG: AOT or any other new movie, double tag like umopapisdn did, thanks! And it is assumed you have watched all of SGA Season 4 up till...the newest episode.
    Last edited by Blistna; 09 February 2008, 08:48 PM.

Spoiler:
    i also read that. i think that it is going to be great to see daniel there from what i read a couple of episodes. he gets to actually spend some time there like he has been trying to do since i think that it was season seven or eight when they tried to get there on the prommy. i also found it kind of interesting that they are making woolsey the new atlantis commander. it is going to be interesting to see how he handles certain situations. maybe woolsey got fired form the ioa and that is why he is there or the ioa has some hidden agenda because now they have one of there own in charge so they can change whatever they want

Comment

i think
      Spoiler:
      when daniel shows up
      he'll make some major discovery.
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
        i think
        Spoiler:
        when daniel shows up
        he'll make some major discovery.
        Or lure another unstoppable enemy to a new galaxy again XP

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
          Spoiler:
          i also read that. i think that it is going to be great to see daniel there from what i read a couple of episodes. he gets to actually spend some time there like he has been trying to do since i think that it was season seven or eight when they tried to get there on the prommy. i also found it kind of interesting that they are making woolsey the new atlantis commander. it is going to be interesting to see how he handles certain situations. maybe woolsey got fired form the ioa and that is why he is there or the ioa has some hidden agenda because now they have one of there own in charge so they can change whatever they want
          Spoiler:
          If woolsey is the leader of atlantis he will have to be fed on by a wraith after the second episode, he annoys me so much, he must be gotten rid of, I hate those IOA
          Spoiler:
          In the AoT they released replicators onto the oddysey DELIBERATELY, how stupid can they be.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Spoiler:
            i think the reason they released the replicators is because they don't want the u.s. military in charge of such a powerful ship. they want it for their own evil purposes. i haven't seen it yet, but the leaked version of AoT, wasit the finished version or was it before they had all the cgi and other stuff done. i have seen clips that had bad effects which suggests that it wasn't completely finished. also, on woolsey, i don't like him either, but maybe he will come to our way of thinking after you know the atlantis expedition rescued him form the Asurans and such. i will probably give him the first half of season five and i am being very generous.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              Spoiler:
              Or lure another unstoppable enemy to a new galaxy again XP
              LOL That would be funny! You might want to TAG that, though...it kinda does tell what the other TAGs are talking about...but you make the call! I no mod.

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
              Spoiler:
              If woolsey is the leader of atlantis he will have to be fed on by a wraith after the second episode, he annoys me so much, he must be gotten rid of, I hate those IOA
              Spoiler:
              In the AoT they released replicators onto the oddysey DELIBERATELY, how stupid can they be.
              First..thanks for double tagging! And...

Spoiler:
              It could end up like McKay, I thought he was ANNOYING at first, but then WOW he has turned into a good and important member of the team.
              I feel sorry for McKay, though, because he lost his girl.
              Spoiler:
              But I hope they KEEP him from Season Five and on, because I really don't want to see all these changes to the cast...thats annoying. NOTE: THE FOLLOWING SPOILER TALKS ABOUT AOT
              Spoiler:
              And yea, I know....it's a good idea in theory, but those nasty buggers have a way of doing what they want, no matter their coding, unlike the Asurans.

Comment

Working...
              X