Fic Writer in need of help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic Writer in need of help....

Okay...so I am the worst person ever for finishing stories, and have about 25 unfinished fics languishing on ff.net

I've set up a poll at my DA to determine which fic I should work on to complete when I complete my current fic.

The fic that wins the poll will be reworked as I'm aware that they all badly need spruced up to remove typos and idiocy.

If you can't vote at DA, please just let me know here which story you think I should continue.

I'm not asking anyone to read any of them (unless you want to!)...just look at the synopses and pick you'd most like to see finished!

http://suekay.deviantart.com/journal/poll/304243/

Thank you so much in advance!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

c'mon...my fanfic ain't *that* bad surely lol!
    sigpic

Comment

sue, sometimes i find talking out plots to help fire up that muse. If you ever want to discuss a plot or toss it around, let me know.

i've found htat talking it out makes you think about it then can make writing easier
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Thing is, I know exactly what where I want each story to go, but I just loose interest in them
        sigpic

Comment

know that feeling.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would like "Keeping it in the Family" but then I'm slightly bias because of whose in it and where it's set. If you want any help with your fanfics, I'm happy to do so - says she who's got an unfinished fanfic hanging over her as well.

Comment

Working...
            X