This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the I don't like Woolsay Thread SPOILERS

hm, i havent seen any threads about that topic before.. hope i didnt oversee one and we have two now

well, however... we all know how the title is
    i'm personally completelly against woolsay taking over atlantis. i mean.. the IOA ... they always 'ruined' stuff and now THAT*shakes head*
    i really hope that this whole woolsay story was a bad joke
    i cant see that little man at all in the show, because i simply dislike him since the fist time he appeared in SG-1

i dont like caldwell either but i would have prefered him a 10000000000000000000000.. times to the IOA!

This thread gets my blessing.

Comment

lol. thank you .... now we are 2 already *yay*

*lmao*

Comment

Woolsey as SGA leader? BOOOOO!

Comment

thanks Suzotchka
          we all know that there only ever will be one real leader ....

however.. i really wonder what woolsey wants in atlantis? whats he aiming for??
          i mean... he barely has experinence in fighting enemies and stuff. in fact, he has non. he is completelly untrained and does not really know how to negotiate properly. he is a little selfish man, who would run and hide without hesitation, as soon someone is trying to attack...

Comment

Woolsey leading Atlantis. *scratches head* I don't see it.

Comment

This thread makes me laugh for two reasons: one his name isn't spelled correctly and two, give the guy a chance man. We've seen him in a handful of episodes and not in a leadership position. It'll be good to see how they change his characters and how they set up the relationships between him and the members of Team Atlantis.

Just give him a chance before you start bashing him for not being Weir.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                This thread makes me laugh for two reasons: one his name isn't spelled correctly and two, give the guy a chance man. We've seen him in a handful of episodes and not in a leadership position. It'll be good to see how they change his characters and how they set up the relationships between him and the members of Team Atlantis.

this is an ANTI Thread - so if you want to support him .. well .. not here ..
                and it doesnt matter how the name is spellt - everybody knows who is ment by it

Comment

I've watched Woolsey in every SG1 episode and every SGA episode. He was written as comic relief and to be the butt of all jokes. In the end of each SG1 eppy, the team was in his face, saying, "TOLD YOU SO!" In SGA it has been the same. Woolsey has always been wrong and left with egg on his face.

So, why is he a good choice to be the Head Honcho all of a sudden? I don't get it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Just want to pipe in and say I don't like the idea of Woolsey as leader of Atlantis either - hopes it is a bad joke, or at least only for a short while.

-Snotr
                    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Didn't say anything about him not being Weir.

BRING BACK SAM CARTER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        Didn't say anything about him not being Weir.

BRING BACK SAM CARTER!!!

lmao, never thought I would EVER hear those words from you

Comment

HAHA

Suz you're brilliant i never thought either i would hear them but you're completelly right ... bring Carter Back! lol

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

finally an anti-wooly-boy thread.

I loved the doctor that RP played and I know he is a great actor BUT Woosley? Leader of an ANCIENT city in another galaxy? That just boggles the mind.

The character is a joke, written as comic relief and as a bigger chicken than Rodney.

He's the political clone of Rodney McKay and I can't stand Rodney...now they have 2 Rodney's. Dear God help us.

The character is cliché to the T and is the most uninteresting, non- dynamic, unworthy, has no real purpose to even being on the city, character they have come up with.

I take that back...Lucius was worse.

However, to place that character in charge is either an attempt at slapstick comedy or a desperate move to fill a vacant opening.

I could see having wooly-boy in charge for a few eps for part of a plot arc. Simply to show just how hard the job should be and toll is takes. But, for entire season...maybe more if the show is "non renewed " after that little trick.

They can spin RP as much as they want but it's the character that just hurts to watch...not the actor.

I for one have given up on season 5 and will only watch the two Daniel eps. Other than that...SGA has officially rode off into the frozen arctic hell.
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I was wondering when one of these would pop up. And now that it has, ha guess I have my saying in the matter

What the F***!!!

Wolsey can't be the leader of Atlantis, that is just wrong, plain wrong.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but...

Let Carter be the leader dammit!
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                              X