Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wraith find a way to get to the milky way and have a giant conflict with the ori, this distracts the ori and cud be the reason why SG-1 strikes at the ori now in the new film ark of truth

Edit: u might be thinking wat about the wraith thats still around well SG-1, SGA and the Free jaffa team up and wipe them out in this galaxy, then everybody has a massive party like at the end of return of the jedi
    sigpic
    First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
    MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
      Camera zooms in on Woolsey.

Woolsey: "Computer, stop program"

Camera zooms out slowly and they are on the hollowdeck of the enterprise

thoughts?
      And then Gene Roddenberry jumps out in front of the scream and yells:

"Ha! We just tricked you into watching 5 more seasons of Voyager! Muahahahahaha!"
      These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity View Post
        I Know!

TPTB come in at the end of the 100th episode and say that they will make the show 5 minutes longer WHOHOOO! more of my favourite show to see

What about a space fight with atlantis in the centre.... aside from drones, does it have any other super weapons..... Maybe a planet destroyer?
        This is StarGATE not Star WARS, and it's Atlantis, not the Deathstar lol! Jk

How about an ending like the clue movie, where there is a bunch of different possible endings, and then they are like but it really happened like this!
        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

It should end with Jack and Elizabeth telling the expedition all this time they've been in the countryside of Wales, surrounded by extras in prothetics to star in a new reality series.

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
          Camera zooms in on Woolsey.
          Woolsey: "Computer, stop program"
          Camera zooms out slowly and they are on the hollowdeck of the enterprise
          Aha! Season Four and Five were AU's after all, the figment of Woolsey's mind! No wonder he's in charge =]

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          Somehow, Rodney doing a rap wouldn't exactly make people feel up to an orgy...
          Rodney rapping turns me on one hundred percent! Gosh, I would love to see him rap on the show. Who cares about the poor male viewers

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
          You can see my answer on my LJ
          http://ice-wolf-loki.livejournal.com
          its a little mean lol
          I like it. And then we get a season six with Elizabeth and Carson back, right?

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
          Atlantis lands on Earth, Stargate program disclosure.
          Atlantis shall crash in Vancouver on the Bridge Studios Lot

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Atlantis shall crash in Vancouver on the Bridge Studios Lot
            That'll teach them.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

everyone is rushing out of Atlantis some using gates others jumper. and then you see Rodney charging the control room with a broom stick screaming who took the rest of the coffee

to be continued
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                everyone is rushing out of Atlantis some using gates others jumper. and then you see Rodney charging the control room with a broom stick screaming who took the rest of the coffee

to be continued
                Looks like we might get that sooner rather later... Or he might curl up and think he'll die like in Quarantine...could be a toss-up...

I'm still voting for a simple fade-out and then like in those old movies:

The End

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Looks like we might get that sooner rather later... Or he might curl up and think he'll die like in Quarantine...could be a toss-up...

I'm still voting for a simple fade-out and then like in those old movies:

The End
                  how about a fade out and the continuation in some movies?
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

or TPTB hit the rest button again and sesason 6 opens with weir beckett and ford back

Comment

or TPTB hit the rest button again and sesason 6 opens with weir beckett and ford back
                      what do you mean 'hit the reset button again'?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        how about a fade out and the continuation in some movies?
                        I don't know...if they're like AoT, I personally prefer The End...If they can do better, then by all means...give it your best shot.

Comment

what do you mean 'hit the reset button again'?
                          ......haven't you watched stargate....ever 4 ep. TPTB use it ....kidding ...kinda

anyway the producers said that season 3 was kinda like re starting the show ...so thus the rest button

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I don't know...of they're like AoT, I personally prefer The End...If they can do better, then by all means...give it your best shot.
                            I enjoyed AoT and some Atlantis movies would be a lot of fun imo

......haven't you watched stargate....ever 4 ep. TPTB use it ....kidding ...kinda

anyway the producers said that season 3 was kinda like re starting the show ...so thus the rest button
                            they did? where? anyway they didn't hit teh reset button imo because the important people are still there - Shep, Rodney, Ronon and Teyla
                            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed AoT and some Atlantis movies would be a lot of fun imo

they did? where? anyway they didn't hit teh reset button imo because the important people are still there - Shep, Rodney, Ronon and Teyla
                              well i still miss weir....kinda

anyway the city leaves the Pegasus galaxy and team shep uses the midway station to visit pegasus

Comment

that

anyway the city leaves the Pegasus galaxy and team shep uses the midway station to visit pegasus
                                that's ok. I'm just saying she was never one of the main four. same for Carter, Zelenka, Chuck, Lorne etc. TBTB have not hit the reset button as long as the team doesn't change imo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X