This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect ending...

RDA wakes up in a bed next to AT. Looks over at her and says "Jacklyn, I just had the strangest dream."
    'Samuel, go back to sleep.'

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad9 View Post
      Perfect ending...

RDA wakes up in a bed next to AT. Looks over at her and says "Jacklyn, I just had the strangest dream."
      Dallas solution. What can be even better? Daniel wakes up in Ra's ship.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

You can see my answer on my LJ
        http://ice-wolf-loki.livejournal.com

its a little mean lol
        sigpic

Comment

Atlantis lands on Earth, Stargate program disclosure.

Comment

Perfect ending...

The shippers will rejoice!
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
              oh, i watched that even less.. I was more of a TNG and original Trek fan..
              kripl

Comment

Kavannah comes back to Atlantis full time. After quitting the military the IOA contacts him & hires him purely because he is hated by the expedition & his job would be to see how Woolsey does his job & if needed Kavannah could be the one giving HIM the orders

Comment

After a massive battle, Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, Woolsey and McKay fly Atlantis towards the Wraith homeworld, which houses the last remnants of the Wraith. They destroy the planet, but the excessive energy required for their weaponry drains their power, and they discover, to their horror, that they are within the blast radius of the exploding planet. McKay comes up with the brilliant idea to convert Atlantis's shield into a time dilation field to slow the impact of the explosion and figure out a way out of it. Problem is, they need the remaining energy in the ZPM to maintain the field. The crew is in it for the long haul.

Sheppard works on his golf swing, eventually able to hit Atlantis's west pier for a perfect hole-in-one every time. He spends his days jogging around Atlantis's Blade set.

McKay and Teyla discover unresolved, long hidden feelings for one another. They marry. He works breathlessly to find a way to slow the explosion when the field is lifted.

Ronon finds a clarinet and decides he's always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. He practices and practices until he's able to play the entire score of "Ode to Joy" solo. He also picks up meditation and finally masters it without falling asleep.

Woolsey, after complaining tirelessly about how much this time dilation experiment is costing the city in food and supplies, dies of stress-related illness.

In the end, McKay thinks he's figured it out--they can go back in time! Problem is, Weir has shown up with her replicators and she wants her balcony back.

FADE TO BLACK.

Oh, wait...whut?
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    After a massive battle, Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, Woolsey and McKay fly Atlantis towards the Wraith homeworld, which houses the last remnants of the Wraith. They destroy the planet, but the excessive energy required for their weaponry drains their power, and they discover, to their horror, that they are within the blast radius of the exploding planet. McKay comes up with the brilliant idea to convert Atlantis's shield into a time dilation field to slow the impact of the explosion and figure out a way out of it. Problem is, they need the remaining energy in the ZPM to maintain the field. The crew is in it for the long haul.

Sheppard works on his golf swing, eventually able to hit Atlantis's west pier for a perfect hole-in-one every time. He spends his days jogging around Atlantis's Blade set.

McKay and Teyla discover unresolved, long hidden feelings for one another. They marry. He works breathlessly to find a way to slow the explosion when the field is lifted.

Ronon finds a clarinet and decides he's always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. He practices and practices until he's able to play the entire score of "Ode to Joy" solo. He also picks up meditation and finally masters it without falling asleep.

Woolsey, after complaining tirelessly about how much this time dilation experiment is costing the city in food and supplies, dies of stress-related illness.

In the end, McKay thinks he's figured it out--they can go back in time! Problem is, Weir has shown up with her replicators and she wants her balcony back.

FADE TO BLACK.

Oh, wait...whut?
                    Oooh I know, we can call it Unending.
                    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

No more Star Trek please!!!
                      When in England at a large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building' by George Bush.
                      He answered by saying, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."
                      It became very quiet in the room.

Comment

We need more O'neill in SGA

Baal; as in bocce?

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
                          Only if it is truly the end of the series.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Perfect ending...

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
                            that would suck imo

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                            Kavannah comes back to Atlantis full time. After quitting the military the IOA contacts him & hires him purely because he is hated by the expedition & his job would be to see how Woolsey does his job & if needed Kavannah could be the one giving HIM the orders
                            OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Fnatic View Post
                            We need more O'neill in SGA

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Only if it is truly the end of the series.
                            not even then imo
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I would like to see the Atlantis team basically mirror 'Moebius" and travel back in time during the Wraith/Ancient war. Couldn't say what the trip would be for. Maybe simply to get a password for a top secret program locked up before the Ancients sank Atlantis. (I know - I can come up with some pretty weird stuff...) Would just like to see the team conversing with Ancients at the height of the civilization. Well, that is, at the beginning of their decline...

Comment

wraith knowing of the midway station makes a full on attack on it and try to enter the milkyway

yada yada

after confirming all wraith are dead and doesnt seem the wraith entered the milkyway, the camera shoots to a planet and it is night time and a pair of glowing eyes suddenly appears out of the woods and a close up of a wraith sucking the life out of a jaffa, and then more and more wraith seem to appearing with loads and loads of darts beaming down groups and groups of wraith and some moving through the stargate....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X