Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most revealing costume in any of the Star Trek Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    And Trip's 'costume' in 'Acquistion'. http://ent.trekcore.com/gallery/albu...sition_051.jpg
    Last edited by nx01a; 07 August 2008, 03:19 PM.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
      [3] for thise offended by such words...I've hidden if if you think it's disgusting, but what I say is basically what it is...and leaves VERY VERY VERY Little to the imagination at all!!!!

Spoiler:
      in the Same scene Dr crusher is flexing before being joined by Deanna in the gym, her green outfit is very tight in her downstairs region, many times in the following minutes the outfit being so tight reveals Gates Mcfaddan's Camel's Toe clear line and ever so apparent!!!

[4] The outfits were quintisentially early 1990's, tight, spandex, sparkly and not at all becoming of two women of their looks.

Oh my! lol Darkstar. You did. You did mention the ol' c toe.

I saw it, too, cause it was basically, y'know RIGHT IN YER FACE!

The name of the CT episode is "The Price" where those two dumb Ferengi get stuck in the Delta Quadrant after going through the Barzan Wormhole.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I am surprised that youtube clip I posted has not been yanked for copyright
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          I am surprised that youtube clip I posted has not been yanked for copyright
          Oh dear, the viewers would be destroyed if it was ever pulled from the site LMAO!!

I do remember that episode "The price" but not being because of the famous scene, but the fact it was a Wormhole to the Delta Quadrant, an episode poorly followed up in VOY, I seriously thought they could of done a heck of a lot more with that episode of VOY "false Profits"
          sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

While I grew to accept the catsuit that Seven wore, I could never get past T'Pol wearing her little track suits and belly shirts while roaming around Enterprise. You could say that Seven didn't really understand that what she wore was sexy, but a Vulcan is a totally different story, especially when half the time you see them wearing robes.

I myself enjoyed Jolene's figure, but there were times when I would just roll my eyes at the blatent sexism.

Comment

Yeah you are pretty much on the ball there, the Vulcan's are frisky F**kers when it comes to sex.

Like Pon'Farr, once every severn of so years, I mean, who's idea was it to come up with that son a bi*ch idea!!!?

Sometimes I think the reason for Pon Farr was because of the sex problems Vulcans could of had back then, Take Mind Melds for example, before the teachings of suffix, sentax or whatever he was called (Surak) they were seen as un-natural, taboo, maybe this mind meld came about as a need for physical itimacy with other pointed eard peopled?

Vulcans on the other hand are the epitomy of Arogance that Human's can aspire or fall to, they like to appear aloof, superior, logical and yet they are kind of devious almost with that logic, yet honest other times, they are an enigma trapped inside a conundrum trapped inside a mind....they are Vulcans, and where Ever Vulcans venture, semi-explicit scenes involving back nudity, leg nudity and often enough side on nudity will surely be following them.

They are the contradiction, square, boring, geeky, god insufurable, yet charming, trustworthy and not all bad to look at either
              sigpic
              In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

I never thought about us wanting to become like them, but you raise good points there.

I maintain the decon underwear is the most revealing costume in all of Trek. Them and T'Pol's pajamas.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                X