No announcement yet.

Spot the Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those metal line things (in groups of three) is longer to Niams right. The bottom line.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
      The wall to the right of Niam's head is missing a small recatngular/or watever, indentation...

Well Spotted

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      One of those metal line things (in groups of three) is longer to Niams right. The bottom line.

Is also correct
      sigpic

Comment

There is a dark spot on the upper horizontal line on the window. The far left end of the line.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

There is a dark spot on the upper horizontal line on the window. The far left end of the line.

Well spotted

Sorry for the delay in posting.
          sigpic

Comment

Dude this one is HARD! Can you give us a hint???
            Meh.

Comment

I don't need a hint.

On the second photo that little grouping of lines to far left of Niam(the smaller of the two sets) the top line is the brightest. In the original pic the bottom line is brightest.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

On the second photo that little grouping of lines to far left of Niam(the smaller of the two sets) the top line is the brightest. In the original pic the bottom line is brightest.

Once again, you are correct!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I think with 10 years and 9 months, I've given you all enough time!

Here's the one you missed...

Also, apologies to the moderators for this outrageous necropost. I stumbled across this thread after all these years, and the pedant in me demanded closure!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X