No announcement yet.

Hottest Woman on SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Officer Trebal (s2 Aurora, played by Pascale Hutton)
    Attached Files

Comment

i think larrin is the hottest woman in sga. But i think cadman and heightmeyer are hot women too.

Comment

If i'm right three out of the four Whispers ladies have gone topless on screen and Torri Higginson has shown off her bum on screen.....

dunno about any others

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          If i'm right three out of the four Whispers ladies have gone topless on screen and Torri Higginson has shown off her bum on screen.....

dunno about any others
          Maybe someone should make a list of actors/actresses who have appeared on Stargate SG1 and Atlantis who have also appeared naked on another show. Sort of like a Stargate Nudity Database (or SND for short)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post

dunno about any others
            Torri has done topless stuff as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Torri has done topless stuff as well.
              Ummmm, What movie would that be.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Keller for me ;-)

Comment

Lindsey Novak (Prometheus Unbound, The Siege pt. 3)

Edgier Carter and Vala (200)

The All Female Team (Whispers)

Comment

keller all the way!
                    Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

keller,fran,adria
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Keller
                        History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Chaya sar

Comment

I suppose I'd have to go with Keller too. The actress who plays her is quite attractive. I thought the Seer's daughter (CBA to look up her name) was pretty too.
                            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Ok, well, I have to word my response carefully b/c I have a girlfriend who I'm very dedicated to. But I can say that back a few years ago when Atlantis aired more regularly on SciFi (name changed to SyFY now), and I wasn't yet with my current girlfriend, I would've said:

Elizabeth Weir
                              Laura Cadman
                              Larin
                              Melia
                              Alicia Vega
                              Chaya Sar (over time, less so meaning no offense to ur opinion AlexD)
                              Brandy Ledford
                              Jennifer Keller (over time less so)
                              Ganos Lal
                              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Did dating make you blind? You wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell with any of those women (neither would I with the guys I thunk so don't take my comment the wrong way please) so where's the harm in admitting you find them attractive?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X