Dark World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark World?

The hologram lady spoke of the origin of the Wraith. Their homeworld. I would like to hear any theories about the Wraith homeworld you guys have...
    Stargate Revival Please!

well i think the place of the wraiths origin is the one seen in 38 hours to be honest. That's where the Iratus bug is afterall.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      well i think the place of the wraiths origin is the one seen in 38 hours to be honest. That's where the Iratus bug is afterall.
      That's it, I believe.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

They've shown the Iratus bug on other planets. Of course it could have migrated there amongst people's possessions like a cockroach. Who knows where their home planet is. I want to know what the ancient meant by saying that they intended to create life where there appeared to be none. Does that mean the Iratus bug was in Pegasus before the ancients? We know the Wraith evolved after the ancients showed up since they're part human and their language is derivative from ancient.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
          They've shown the Iratus bug on other planets. Of course it could have migrated there amongst people's possessions like a cockroach. Who knows where their home planet is. I want to know what the ancient meant by saying that they intended to create life where there appeared to be none. Does that mean the Iratus bug was in Pegasus before the ancients? We know the Wraith evolved after the ancients showed up since they're part human and their language is derivative from ancient.
          Well if the iratus wasn't indigenous to pegasus then we'd have the wraith in the milky way too.

I'd guess that the ancients got to pegasus and began scouting planets to live on and create a new gate network. They come accross a planet which seemed good enough. Most likely, as luck would have it, already fairly livable so they didn't need to terraform or whatever the ancients did. Iratus bug feeds on new ancient settlers...........witchcraft happens............and they slowly begin to evolve into the wraith. over what i can only assume is thousands of years.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

dark world.... no sun
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Er, I read somewhere that the Hive ships are like 11 km long?

So the world from 38 hours could have been a Hive ship overgrown with trees because they spent such a long time in hybernation, it just became part of the scenery.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Well if the iratus wasn't indigenous to pegasus then we'd have the wraith in the milky way too.
                What I mean is the bug could have evolved from a tera-forming mistake or it could have already been there on whatever planet having evolved without the intervention of the ancients. Either way would make sense, they are a truly alien looking species as no 'insect' has four legs or prehensile tale that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                  The iratus bug also existed on Teyla's planet.
                  sigpic

Comment

it's 38 Minutes, NOT hours.

and the dark world they're talking about was the one on the pilot where they all got woken up, cause they went to go check it out again in 38 minutes when they found out the place they were in was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                      The iratus bug also existed on Teyla's planet.
                      It did?
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        It did?
                        Yes, Teyla said her father warned her to stay away from these bugs in 38 minutes.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the Iratus bug was there before the ancients terraformed it? Its a pretty tough little *******... Its native enviroment may attest to its odd abilities.

Comment

Where did they go to in Conversion, that would probably be the "dark world" if they didnt already state it was the home world
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                              I wonder if the Iratus bug was there before the ancients terraformed it? Its a pretty tough little *******... Its native enviroment may attest to its odd abilities.
                              I got the impression it's native (ie - present before the Atlantians appeared).
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X