Ava's Powered Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ava's Powered Up!

So, if you didn't already know, the actress that played Ava (sp?) in this week's episode, Emma Lahana, previously played the Yellow Ranger, Kira Ford, in "Power Rangers Dino Thunder" just a few years ago.

Her first episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkoH1OSryGM

I guess she loved being a superhero so much, she had to try it out again, as a Replicator.

Discuss.

I knew that she did play the Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger. That series was one of my favorite PR Series.
    sigpic
    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

I didn't know there was a PR: Dino Thunder. I was somewhat hoping that they would find a way for her to be recurring character.
      I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

They did, after all, set her up to be our version of Cortana.

Comment

Now I know its her playing Ava im even more wanting to watch this episode:

For a gal shes hot - and her voice (she sings) is on par with her looks.
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Micro robo powers activate!!!!

Comment

its nanite time replicator kira ford (morphs into ava dixon)

when i first saw it i nearly marked out when her name in the credits for an upcomming episode

if ony jason david frank would guest star on atlantis
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

She looks great and has even better looking legs.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  its nanite time replicator kira ford (morphs into ava dixon)

when i first saw it i nearly marked out when her name in the credits for an upcomming episode

if ony jason david frank would guest star on atlantis
                  Jason David Frank would be interesting. Just please no crappy Japanese visual effects please. An no I don't watch the show but my nephew did when the original was on. That combined with Barney..... I much preferred playing Barbies with my niece.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I honestly think its fun to see more old friends joining a project like this.
                    Interesting note there, regarding "Cortana", a self efficient entity that could be an aid in the future.
                    Come to think of it, there's alot of time left behind; and who knows what further chapters Eva may become a part of. Only time will tell.

But I do have to say, Emma did a great job here. And she's always fun to keep up with.

Comment

I was very happy to see her guest appear here. At first I wasn't sure because my attention was on the papers and her printing stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X