• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh?

Comment

What?
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Well if Esposito looked Spanish how can Vega not?

Comment

I am just saying my opinion Esposito looked a bit Spanish but what do I know of it . I've seen a picture of Vega on Joe Mallozzi's blog. Vega looked like she's an amercian but the last name Vega sounds Spanish, right? Just never mind
          Lord Zedd

Comment

They're the same actress.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
              Esposito had more of that Spanish / Latina thing witch I think was really nice. I hope for Vega she will look a bit like that too.
              I think there will be alot of similarities between Vega and Esposito, apart from the obvious fact that it is the same Actress... It looks to me like LS isn't having a complete change of appearence:

Esposito:
              Spoiler:

Alicia Vega:
              Spoiler:

Aside from looks I don't know what the character is going to be like but I think Vega will have a likable personality

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
              I am just saying my opinion Esposito looked a bit Spanish but what do I know of it . I've seen a picture of Vega on Joe Mallozzi's blog. Vega looked like she's an amercian but the last name Vega sounds Spanish, right? Just never mind
              I agree, Esposito did have the spanish latina look to her... and Vega I'm guessing will be american

Comment

Working...
              X