Homeland security in the stargate universe spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    I was surprised John would ask her for information on nanite research. That's about as classified as the 303s/304s and Atlantis and everything else the show's about. There're the black ops research projects Homeland Security knows about/runs and then there're the ones Homeworld Security knows about/runs, and this one is firmly far above her head, even as a 'director'. I'm also surprised the people she asked even knew about it, much less did something as obvious as throwing up walls. Bad spies! Bad! I'm completely shocked that she came up with anything!
    I concur. That was a rather contrived plot point. I do like the extra interaction between the two characters but it just looked like Sheppard must be really desparate to do something for him to contact her about this. I guess it's also possible that Sheppard had some ulterior motives for seeing her again.
    I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

He asked her what she knew or could find out bout project Archetype, if she knew then it was obvious she had clearance but if she didn't he knew (or should have known) that she wouldn't be able to find out

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
        He might have to kill you.
        Not too far off. I can't say anything.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I was surprised John would ask her for information on nanite research. That's about as classified as the 303s/304s and Atlantis and everything else the show's about. There're the black ops research projects Homeland Security knows about/runs and then there're the ones Homeworld Security knows about/runs, and this one is firmly far above her head, even as a 'director'. I'm also surprised the people she asked even knew about it, much less did something as obvious as throwing up walls. Bad spies! Bad! I'm completely shocked that she came up with anything!
          He didn't. He ask about a project he said nothing about what he was looking for.

Comment

Of course the entire outlook of “they are only machines” has actually been the direct cause of the threats posed by both the Replicators and the Asurans.

Our heroes found the best possible resolution for Ava because they knew what Homeworld Security would do to her. However the SGC needs to develop a policy of what constitutes a life-form or risk repeating the mistakes of the Ancients.
            This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bastet View Post
              Of course the entire outlook of “they are only machines” has actually been the direct cause of the threats posed by both the Replicators and the Asurans.

Our heroes found the best possible resolution for Ava because they knew what Homeworld Security would do to her. However the SGC needs to develop a policy of what constitutes a life-form or risk repeating the mistakes of the Ancients.
              Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                He didn't. He ask about a project he said nothing about what he was looking for.
                I don't mean that he asked her to go looking for nanite research specifically, but that was what the project in question was about. He didn't tell her the specifics but the specifics should have meant that she got nothing when she did search, because the specifics are way over her security cleared head.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I don't mean that he asked her to go looking for nanite research specifically, but that was what the project in question was about. He didn't tell her the specifics but the specifics should have meant that she got nothing when she did search, because the specifics are way over her security cleared head.
                  Which she didn't. She really didn't find much.

Comment

Working...
                  X