Pegasus 4 - Jan 2009 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus 4 - Jan 2009 London

Well I've already bought my ticket so I figured we should start talking about it, considering I had such a blast at P3! So who's going then?

EDIT: If you want a ticket, go here to the Wolf Events website and click on Pegasus Four

(It may still say Pegasus 3 but that's just because Wolf aren't always efficient at updating their website )
    Last edited by firefly827347; 01 February 2008, 02:24 AM. Reason: I forgot the link!

Well...I haven't got my ticket yet, but I'm definitly planning on going!!

Comment

That's good to hear! I hope to see all of the P3 gang there again, and I hope to meet more of you than I managed at P3

Comment

I hope I can go to P4 - Dissertation and finances permitting!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Brought the ticket at P3.

I'm guessing they'll try to go for Rachel this time since she's the only one of the main cast that they haven't had. Except for Amanda of course but this is a Wolf con so that's very unlikely to happen.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

not sure if i'll go to P4. Came back from P3 with the bank chasing me for how much i spent

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

*raises hand* I'll be at P4!!! I got my ticket already too!

I'm looking forward to this one seeing as how I missed P3 ( and it sounded like a heck of a time was had too).
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it Gate Geek!
                I think overall I spent £400 on P3 including flights, ticket, hotel, food and souvenirs

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Glad to hear it Gate Geek!
                  I think overall I spent £400 on P3 including flights, ticket, hotel, food and souvenirs
                  I'm hoping funds won't be too slim coming off GateCon in August. But I'm already putting funds away for P4. So it should all be good.

Now I'm just hoping it won't conflict with our vacation to the Florida Keys. If it does, hubby gets to take the kid there while I fly off to London for a heck of a lot of fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    I'm hoping funds won't be too slim coming off GateCon in August. But I'm already putting funds away for P4. So it should all be good.

Now I'm just hoping it won't conflict with our vacation to the Florida Keys. If it does, hubby gets to take the kid there while I fly off to London for a heck of a lot of fun!
                    Sounds reasonable!

Comment

Me too. My 18th birthday is coming up and people are supposedly just giving me money. If I stick it in the bank and pretend to forget about it I'll be fine for P4 SG14-1 is another matter

If I'm honest, between an SGA con next to Heathrow airport or a holiday in Florida, SGA wins hands down

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Me too. My 18th birthday is coming up and people are supposedly just giving me money. If I stick it in the bank and pretend to forget about it I'll be fine for P4 SG14-1 is another matter

If I'm honest, between an SGA con next to Heathrow airport or a holiday in Florida, SGA wins hands down
                        well i was hoping they wouldn't conflict so I can be selfish and do both! But yeah, SgA cons win hands down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aha. One year of planning. I should be able to make it. Now, where do I buy that ticket?
                          Good old Plan D, works every time! - John Sheppard

Comment

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/index.php

Don't worry if it still says Pegasus 3 when you click on the P4 link, they're sometimes slow to update the site

I forgot to put the link on the first post, I'll do that now

Comment

I'm going!!

Ticket is bought, hotel is booked (well, Ali did that) and my birthday is november so monies will be sorted out then
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                              X