Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, throgh out all the big battles we have seen faceless/nameless mooks getting killed/scooped up, but you "just know" nothing bad will permanently happen to our heroes.. Its one of the FEW things i hated about most Scifi shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
      Why didn't the Wraith feed on Kavanaugh
      I really wish he would have!!
      sigpic

Comment

This was a fun episode. I liked the wraith getting to midway station, and how they did it.

I loved the scene where Kavanaugh fainted, and the wraith didn't feed on him. I thought that was a cool thing the writers wrote. I thought Scott Heindl did a great job.
        sigpic

Comment

Fantastic episode!!

First: TEAL'C!! What did you do to your hair?! Haha... interesting. Def took a little bit to get used to.

Ronon/Teal'c: I was sad that they didn't bond immediately, although I can understand it from their differences. And it led to THAT fight. Wonderful. Loved that there was a crowd taking bets. Because of course there would be. Haha. And of course the fight was Sheppard's suggestion. We all knew he was curious to see who was better. Shoutout to the choreographers as well because the fight-scenes on SGA always look really good. Like the precursor to what has become standard on TV shows today..

Ronon and Teal'c kicking some major Wraith a** was also really fun to watch. They are a force to be reckoned with, and I would NOT want to be the enemy in their way. Haha.

It was also really nice to see Teal'c and Sam interact. I miss their friendship.
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

I forgot to mention, that Sheppard locking himself in the front of the jumper at the end was great. I don't blame him one bit. haha.
            sigpic
            [call me loser.]

Comment

OK I might have to change my fav episode now after watching this one. Love the alpha male bonding. And Sheppard locking himself in the from of the jumper. LOVE IT

Comment

I loved this episode!! I'd been waiting ages for Ronnon and Teal'c to meet!

I think the episode was pretty funny, and it had a good storyline, my favourite part was probably Ronnon and Teal'c's fight (I just wish Sam hadn't broken it up though ?)
                I'm pleased how Ronnon and Teal'c ended up being friends at the end.

I don't think there was anything that I didn't like about this episode.
                (But I do really wish that they had made another episode with both Ronnon and Teal'c together in)

So, I think this was a great, mabey even one of the best, episode(s)
                Of Stargate Atlantis, I'm really pleased they made this episode, and I can't really think of anything that I didn't like about it, in fact, this episode is so good that I convinced my Mum (who's always acted like Stargate is a really bad show)to try and episode of Atlantis, and she watched this one with me, and she actually said it was really good, I think this episode actually got her into Stargate, she says she wants to watch more with me!!

Comment

I'm curious about something, and Amy maybe you can answer it, is this such a good episode because it has a Stargate SG-1 character taking the limelight with an SGA character who was generally ignored (I got the numbers to proof it) and therefore it is liked because Teal'c is there and thus Stargate SG-1 made it better? Or because it simply was a good story, regardless of whether it was Teal'c or some other person Ronon was having a field-day with?

I personally felt that the Ronon/Teal'c fight was a ridiculous notion -- a stupid fanservice in that "Who would win a fight"-thing, and PTW probably acting like little boys for it.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X