This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
    McKay stuck in a pit with two women he had a crush on. And he was so close to getting them topless too. You could see the disappointment in his eyes when Carter found rope.
    That scene was hilarious!

For a bottle episode, this was really fun. I loved all the different problems/solutions they came up with. Hooray science! And the interactions between the three of them were funny. I especially loved the 'who would you rather?' I would take Clooney over Pitt, and I agree with Rodney that Jon Stewart trumps Steven Colbert and Steve Carell. Haha. And Sam being a nerd with her physicist choices made me laugh.

The kids were a bit annoying... like you can't send help because then your parents would know you were out there? -__-

It was sad that Rodney didn't realize that he broke up with Katie.. so does that mean they're officially done?

Anyways, fun episode. I enjoyed it overall.
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
      Anyways, fun episode. I enjoyed it overall.
      Yeah, we definitely can't be friends... you totally ruined all your chances.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Yeah, we definitely can't be friends... you totally ruined all your chances.

I'm so confused. What did I do this time? >.<
        sigpic
        [call me loser.]

Comment

I'm so confused. What did I do this time? >.<
          We're simply on opposite sides of the like spectrum -- you're on the funny episode side, and I'm on the never want to see this again side. I'm not a fan of McKay and hated his overuse with the heat of all the suns in the many galaxies. Neither am I a Keller or Carter fan.

Trio is thus a waste of precious 42 minutes.

It's a fratboys episode that Atlantis could have done without, like the green episode with the scientists.

Comment

We're simply on opposite sides of the like spectrum -- you're on the funny episode side, and I'm on the never want to see this again side. I'm not a fan of McKay and hated his overuse with the heat of all the suns in the many galaxies. Neither am I a Keller or Carter fan.
            0.o

I do not know what to do with this information....

I will agree that McKay gets ridiculously annoying more times than not, but those few and far between moments when he actually shows his humanity, are nice and almost worth it.

Anyways, better not to dwell. I like people with different opinions and like discussing their point of view. So can we still be friends?
            sigpic
            [call me loser.]

Comment

So can we still be friends?
              Of course, we can.

Also, I once counted screentime and words ... so if you wish to know how much he had, I have the numbers.

Comment

Omg I am interested. Like as a mathematician that loves to figure out stuff like that, I'd be very interested in the numbers. Haha.
                sigpic
                [call me loser.]

Comment

I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Trio is thus a waste of precious 42 minutes.

It's a fratboys episode that Atlantis could have done without, like the green episode with the scientists.
                    Wish I could give you green. I agree with every word. Granted, I really liked Rodney in the first few seasons. But eventually it just got to be too much. Add Carter and Keller and you've got an episode I NEVER want to watch again. The only episode I dislike more is Brain Storm (for similar reasons).

Comment

Working...
                    X