• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Trio' (416) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416

McKay, Carter, and Keller are trapped in an underground chamber while on an off-world mission, with no apparent means of escape.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 01:09 AM.

Highlight of the episode was Carter's nicely polished toe nails. I guess she finds time for a pedicure during her busy schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
      Highlight of the episode was Carter's nicely polished toe nails. I guess she finds time for a pedicure during her busy schedule.
      I'm really surprised Rodney had no comments for that. I noticed 'em too.

I give it a, er, C or C-. It was average, it didn't move very quickly. I'll rewatch my taped copy without all the ads which went on so long I forgot what I was watching...

They had some good little bonding moments, but really, Rodney needed to be slapped for his remark about Carter's chest. Geez.

I'll have to watch again cuz well, it also, alas, wasn't the most memorable, oh wait wait, except for... Keller cringing, hands over head. ARGH!

Comment

Was Keller flirting with McKay at the end? Or is it just me who thinks that? If she was McKays reaction was cute.
        there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

It was interesting because it didn't really have anything to do with the overall plot. Still fun though! Anyone see the trailer for next week? It's so exciting!!!

Comment

That was pretty good, especially for a filler. A few boring moments but this episode had a lotta great lines. And we got a more background on the characters.
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

No, seriously. Was anyone as bored out of their mind by this episode as me? That was the first time ever I read fanfiction while watching a SGA episode. At this point, I'm considering "Missing" to be a better episode than this one and that means a lot coming from me.
              ETA: The fanfiction was WAY better!
              Last edited by Alicia; 08 February 2008, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Wow i hope they went to those kids parents huts (or houses). I hope the ones dad takes it out on him good.

Kids in the pegasus galaxy are mean well except Jinto. But he might of been mean (we don't know).
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't like this episode, but I didn't expect to from the ad's. It was boring...and the who "coming for peace" seemed out of place, almost rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                    totally noticed that too Hey, a girl's gotta look her best b/c ya never know when you will fall into a mine shaft, break your leg and have to expose your feet

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    I'm really surprised Rodney had no comments for that. I noticed 'em too.

I give it a, er, C or C-. It was average, it didn't move very quickly. I'll rewatch my taped copy without all the ads which went on so long I forgot what I was watching...

They had some good little bonding moments, but really, Rodney needed to be slapped for his remark about Carter's chest. Geez.

I'll have to watch again cuz well, it also, alas, wasn't the most memorable, oh wait wait, except for... Keller cringing, hands over head. ARGH!
                    I was surprised too....I was sooo waiting for him to say something. I like the "would you rather" game when Rodney finally joined in. That was cute. So was anyone else like WTF at the end when Keller asked Rodney to have drink with her?? Poor Sam gets left by the way side.

Originally posted by Alicia View Post
                    No, seriously. Was anyone as bored out of their mind by this episode as me? That was the first time ever I read fanfiction while watching a SGA episode. At this point, I'm considering "Missing" to be a better episode than this one and that means a lot coming from me.
                    Holy Cow I was doing the same exact thing!! It was like watching 3 rats with higher intelligence get a through a maze
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Again, episode was fine. Entertaining enough but nothing awesome or anything. Everyone (who was actually in the ep) got to have an idea and do something good and heroic, there were a few good lines, no one was absurdly stupid or whinny. So thumbs up, I guess.

Um, Keller....um....WTF if she is going to want to date everyone that rescues her she will be dating....well everyone. Or did I totally misconstrue that last scene because surely it was difficult to misconstrue the Ronan one.... Oh I know, TPTB think it will be cool to have Ronan and Rodney fighting over Keller like Worf and Riker (ok ST wimped out on that "fighting" but I am sure SGA TPTB could do it better). Though I personally would prefer my Stargate to be ship-less. In all senses of the word ship.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Not really a memorable episode, but it had its moments...
                        Things we learned:
                        Rodney's a brave fat little man.
                        Keller isn't COMPLETELY useless, even though her plan was foiled by an earthquake(I thought they had 4 a day - they had like 3 in the 2 or so hours they were down there...).
                        Zelenka's a perv.
                        Kids are idiots and need a good beating once in a while..

Comment

I laughed through much fo the dialog and just wanted to slap rodney! It was well written.
                          No I don't think keller was flirting, she was grateful he didn't drop her (besides Ronon would KILL rodney!)
                          Spoiler:
                          Besides gals, we have all done a pity date atleast once haven't we?
                          Last edited by Rac80; 08 February 2008, 07:23 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

So, I tried to pay as close attention as I could, but I must have missed the "not so subtle hint as to Carter's romantic life" that was promised. Anybody catch it?

Comment

It wasn't a terribly exciting episode but had some great character interactions. Keller has come a long way since Missing and I am really enjoying her. And now we know one very important thing...McKay would sooo do Jon Stewart.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                              X