This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Considering the last two episodes, this one was a definite improvement for me even though Qurantine had some nice character moments as well as some vomit inducing character moments.
    totally wasn't expecting that
    sigpic

Comment

This was an interesting episode.

I'm not surprised some rogue corporation created a replicator... it was about time. Although, I'm really impressed that they were able to make two human-like models. I would've expected just the bugs because that would've been an accomplishment on its own. But SGA has been replicator bug free, so it makes sense that they would be people.

I thought the backstory on John pre-SGA was interesting. His brother needed to take a chill pill, and I kind of wish we'd met his father once before passing, but it was still an interesting angle. His ex-wife was surprising as well. Didn't expect her to be in a position of power... I expected more of a house-wife... don't ask me why.. >.< But as a director in homeland security, I'm surprised she didn't know/couldn't access more information about John's work. Wouldn't she be in a position high enough up on the chain of command to at least have a clue what he was doing?

Lastly, I thought that downloading the replicator's consciousness into that program was really nice, but it was kind of a weird turn of events.. shouldn't they have kept her captive, or just destroyed her completely? With her out there, there's the potential for her to come back in some fashion..

Anyways, these were just my random thoughts on the episode... I'm a little scatter-brained right now.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
      X