X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endgame - SPOILERS

For the full story click HERE

Rogue N.I.D. element returns in 'Endgame'

Beware of minor spoilers in this report!

An upcoming episode in Stargate SG-1's eighth season will bring the shadowy group behind the rogue N.I.D. operation back to the fore, co-executive producers Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi told GateWorld. "There will be an episode called 'Endgame,' which will involve what I call 'the heist to end all heists,' and deal with those pesky, former rogue N.I.D. operatives," Mallozzi said.

READ MORE >>
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Of the Earth based episodes that we've had spoilers for this one seems to be the most interesting to me...

My guess on the heist:

Sarah or Osiris if we still have the gou'ald, because in the spoilers they mention Summit/Last Stand and Chimera... or it could be the ship that Osiris arived in... hmmmm... ok I'll stop thinking out loud now.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      For the full story click HERE

Rogue N.I.D. element returns in 'Endgame'

Beware of minor spoilers in this report!

An upcoming episode in Stargate SG-1's eighth season will bring the shadowy group behind the rogue N.I.D. operation back to the fore, co-executive producers Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi told GateWorld. "There will be an episode called 'Endgame,' which will involve what I call 'the heist to end all heists,' and deal with those pesky, former rogue N.I.D. operatives," Mallozzi said.

READ MORE >>
      Hmmm. The report indicates that it touches elements of the episodes Summit, Last Stand, & Chimera. The only common elements other than SG1 in those epsiodes are Dr. Sarah Gardner and the Osiris symbiote. Do they kidnap Sarah to pump her memories for Goa'uld technology, or have they stolen the Osiris symbiote from the Tok'ra, or worse? Inquiring minds can't wait to find out.

Comment

this sounds like a very good episode to me hell it sounds like it has potential as a two parter

Comment

Actually, this episode sounds like it could be pretty good, especially if they're bringing back Sarah to be utilized in the heist.

Other elements that could be included would be the memory-altering chemical Daniel used to fool Yu in Summit/Last Stand, the memory retrieval device from Chimera and other episodes, perhaps Makepeace or Maybourne (or that other gal from Shades of Grey) can come back for the heist. I think this has potential!

I have to admit the first thing I thought of when I saw "The Trust" was Alias. Hey, maybe we're heading towards a crossover episode. Sam could whump some sense into Vaughan, Daniel and Sydney could have a fling, our Jack could seduce information out of Irina, Spydaddy!Jack and Teal'c could try and out-stare each other. Too bad they're on different networks.

Special guest appearance: The Stargate
          Last edited by keshou; 08 May 2004, 04:45 AM.
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Interesting to see the NID back in some form. The Trust does sound a little Aliasish but this does sound like it might be pretty cool all the same.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

My God, a name in SG is similar to a name from another source! Whatever shall we do!

From what I understand, The Trust is the Rougue NID in all but name right? Who have been around for aaages. Hardly sounds like theyre using ideas from another show.

Bring Osiris back, have Kinsey Goa'ulded. Or Barrett.

Comment

Sounds like a interesting episode. I've always like ones with the N.I.D.

I espically like the ones with Kinsey. He is great in ways that Maybourne is
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  'the heist to end all heists,'
                  my guess is they distract the sgc staff to the surface with a quaint russian travelling circus...meanwhile theyre hoisting the gate outta the mountain and then roll it to mexico where they charge $2 a go for the public picking an address from a list and diving into the "lucky dip puddle"...[/sarcasm]

i mean seriously, why do we post spoilers anymore i try to resist cos i know i wont like myself after i know too much about the ep for it to be exciting. but i cant keep away when i see the topic subject spoilers... damnit!

on the other hand, suonds interesting.. im not gonna read any more now tho. promise..!!

Comment

Why don't they make another spinoff, it could be like The West Wing met Stargate. Every week we see stories that are polictical and based on Earth. Oh wait we don't need that, we just need serason 8 of Stargate! So far all the stories are polictical Earth base ones, which I don't mind, but too many is bad, the opener, and one pointless episode about the video game machine from like season 2. It's called Stargate SG-1 meeting that they need to USE the Stargate and do things as a team, I guess they forgot about that.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Maybe they should move the Gate to Guest-starring: The StarGate!

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        "The Trust" (errmm kind of sounds like "The Covenant" and Sydney, Vaughn and Arvin had it first!).

The first thing I thought of was, but we already know who "The Trust" is - we've seen them on Alias! Me thinks they're going to need to change the name.

Comment

Ooh, I like the sound of this one, especially if it means bringing Sarah back. I'm looking forward to seeing 'the heist to end all heists' too!
                          Sounds like an interesting episode...

Comment

Another NID storyline?

Will we ever get the team through the gate again? Seems we're getting stuck with more and more stories of the team on Earth, dealing with politics, love plots, etc.

Maybe we should rename the show "As the Stargate Turns"....

Comment

I remember reading something in on GW from a brief interview with Ronny Cox, where he said that he would be resigning as VP (this was before TLC aired) and that he would be still around but sort of freelancing. I wonder if he will be part of this "Trust"?

J.
                              "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Working...
                              X