• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggtown (404)

LOST SEASON FOUR
    EGGTOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404

Kate tries to get information out of Miles, but first must do something for him. In the future, Kate stands trial for her many pre-crash crimes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 February 2008, 06:06 PM.

so aaron is #5.

not a huge reveal. i think we all kind of saw that coming.

locke is really losing control. but the grenade gag was pretty awesome.

and the blackmail buy-out from miles was so underwhelming. very disappointed there.

next week looks INSANE

Comment

Is Arron #5? Kate wasn't pregnant on the plane and I would think that would have been brought up in the court room that she had a child while taking care of everyone.

Its also obvious that the 6 made some deal with Dharma or whoever to cover up the fake plane or whatever they truly are (clone teory).

I thought the information given was good, but for some reason they are in Arizona.

Did anyone else notice that they handcuffs used on Kate at the beginning of the trial were square?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        so aaron is #5.

not a huge reveal. i think we all kind of saw that coming.
        i didn't see it coming. in fact, i did 'know' what name kate said at the end, so i came here to find things out.

but because i couldn't understand the name kate said, i went by the child's blond hair... sawyer's i was thinking?

i wanted to be totally shocked and have it be jack's.

i'm very much looking forward to finding out how those six got off the island, while the others didn't. in previous ep -
        Spoiler:
        what did ben say to siad about protecting the others on the island? did i hear that right?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Miles' deal with Ben, while at first very disappointing, is actually quite intriguing. Ben himself revealed the truly interesting thing about Miles' offer: he wants 3.2 million. Not 3.4 or 3.3, 3.2. 23 is one of the all powerful numbers in case anyone's forgotten. Why this number? He's been seen getting money from at least one dead person's secret stash. What does he need the money for? Is he just greedy? Or does he need it for a specific purpose? I also very much enjoyed Locke's grenade breakfast. Miles will definitely have to be on his toes and firm with his bite.

Kate adopting Aaron is no surprise whatsoever though. I had heard rumors that Aaron got off the Island, but as soon as Kate said son, I knew it. Also, the interaction on Island with Claire and Aaron was no coincidence either. Jack's inability to face Aaron after the crash leads me to believe that Claire is dead, unfortunately. I've always felt she's been underused. Still, she might have been forced to stay and asked Kate to take Aaron with her or something.

Side note about the Oceanic Six, don't read unless you like the spoilage:
          Spoiler:
          I'm positive that Aaron is not included among the O6. Sun and Jin also leave the Island, or so spoilers claim.

The freighter-teers practicing psychic card tests was interesting. It leads me to believe they may have a nefarious interest in Desmond (especially given the preview for next week).

Anyway, all in all a pretty good episode: *** stars
          Last edited by memnarch; 21 February 2008, 10:02 PM. Reason: forgot something
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I don't think Aaron counts toward the 6. The feds would know if Kate was that pregnant before she went to Australia or when she was caught. I think they got Aaron and just said she had him after she got back, but that would still raise questions.

Were the guy and the anthro doing psychic test? I thought they were just testing his memory. Maybe they found out that prolonged exposure to the island causes long term memory loss. B/c the Anthro said "okay, thats long enough, now which one are they?" Meaning he saw them before and had to remember what they were.

Comment

i think clare must have died, she wouldnt be apart from aaron otherwise, and i think jack somehow feels responsible for her death so thats why he wont go and see aaron

Comment

Wow, so Clare dies interesting.

But question what was Jack on about when he said only 8 people survived the crash? was he lieing? has he been brainwashed? is it really jack? Is it an alternate reality? arrghh so many questions so few answers.
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  But question what was Jack on about when he said only 8 people survived the crash? was he lieing? has he been brainwashed? is it really jack? Is it an alternate reality? arrghh so many questions so few answers.
                  That's obviously the cover story that was agreed upon for them to get off the island. The outside world needed to believe that the others left on the island were dead for whatever reason that has yet to be revealed.

Episode was pretty good. At least the question about Kate's criminal status has been answered.

I kept thinking it might be Aaron that was going to be revealed as "her" child, but I've always wondered if she got off the island in the first place because she was pregnant. Evidently not.... I kept flip flopping between the two possibilities, and they had me going when Jack had issues with seeing the kid, but evidently he feels guilty about something that must have happened to Clair.

Is it next Thursday yet?
                  Last edited by LoneStar1836; 22 February 2008, 09:30 AM.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

I wish it was.

I guesting Clare is one of the other eight who survives the crash but died later on, possibly during labor, It would make the perfect cover story.

I am guesting somone (ben) perhaps is forcing them keep their cover story.

And I do not think syid is one of the offical six either. So think their three more to reveal.

But I did fine miles asking for money.

I got feeling Lock will not survive the season, he gonna be killed by ben, just a feeling I have.

But I thank goodness that they gave us a question and answer to that question in the same episode, that gotta be a first for lost.

I interested in where these flashforwards are gonna leading up to or what their purpose. They so far seem all be unconnected, and I am not sure where they gonna leave us.

Comment

I did NOT see that coming!! All you peeps you browse the spoilers regular like, sure you saw it coming. I've read very little into future episodes and had not even the slightest clue about the big reveal! Loved it!!

Locke is quite the tyrant and a sloppy leader. I can't say I enjoy this evolution of the character. Good to see Kate's mum again for continuity.

One thing, you all probably know, so don't spoil, but this is me asking a question aloud here: Does the fact that Kate has Aaron mean Claire is dead? Jack certainly seemed disturbed about even seeing the child. Hmmmm.

Next week: Desmond and Sayid have a bumpy ride off the island. Excellent.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post

One thing, you all probably know, so don't spoil, but this is me asking a question aloud here: Does the fact that Kate has Aaron mean Claire is dead? Jack certainly seemed disturbed about even seeing the child. Hmmmm.

Next week: Desmond and Sayid have a bumpy ride off the island. Excellent.
                        I know nothing of upcoming eps either.

But I believe that Claire is dead but that's just speculation on my part, and part of me thinks that is to simple for Lost.
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Well there have been rumors which I think are confirmed that

Spoiler:
                          one of the original 815 survivors will die. So it's a good possibility that it might be Claire.

I think I read that on TVGuide.com, as I do try to avoid specific spoilers. It usually just gives general spoilers.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

wow another great ep. I'm still confused by all the flash forwardsbut I guess eventually they'll make sense. Jack didn't have a beard, does this mean the trial happens before the events of 'Through the Looking Glass Part 2'? Miles' deal with Ben was a little disappointing but memnarch is right, the numbers are important. I pretty much expected that the world didn't forget about Kate's crimes, so no surprise there. I'm curious why her mother's still alive even though the doctor's gave her no more than 6 months to live

I'm also not sure if they were doing a psychic test or if he just tried to remember the cards. in any case it should certainly have something to do with the island. so the boat has no idea where the helicopter is, I guess we'll find out next thursday Locke is such a bad-ass, he's awesome! the grenade thing was so him, crazy but with a purpose. poor Hurley, he screwed up once again. oh and nope I didn't know that Kate was talking about Aaron. that was quite a surprise! I assume Claire somehow died and she adopted him. however that still doesn't explain Jack's reaction. maybe he feels responsible for her death? looking forward to the next ep!
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Locke is so cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X