No announcement yet.

Jennifer Keller/Evan Lorne Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking from a Ronon/Jenn shipper perspective, if Jenn didn't choose Ronon, I so wanted her to chuck them (Ronon and Rodney) and go for Lorne!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Speaking from a Ronon/Jenn shipper perspective, if Jenn didn't choose Ronon, I so wanted her to chuck them (Ronon and Rodney) and go for Lorne!
      So did I! And in reality I had never thought of a Lorne/Jenn ship before I read Nika Dixon's little fic -http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4637619/1/Containment

It is a lovely story .

sig by DG .
      I can be found here:

Comment

Yay! I'd love to see Lorne get some love.

What with the "Battle of the Ships" going on in the game area, I'm starting to ship everything!

sig made by Pic

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
          So did I! And in reality I had never thought of a Lorne/Jenn ship before I read Nika Dixon's little fic -http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4637619/1/Containment

It is a lovely story .
          I haven't read this one yet! Thank you for the rec. *goes to read*

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Well, who wouldn't

Originally posted by JenLorneLover View Post
          OH MY GOD! i lurrrvvve this couple! as you have all said they havent had very much on screen intercation, but what we have seen i love. my mind just goes to all the off screen scenes they have shared in my imagination anyway! and the few fics ive read about them dont help it either! iam hopelessly addicted to them!
          LOL, welcome to our little corner of insanity.

Originally posted by ZOMG!b_cs View Post
          Yay! I'd love to see Lorne get some love.

What with the "Battle of the Ships" going on in the game area, I'm starting to ship everything!
          Why not! Ship, let ship and ship all and sundry!

...sorry, kinda weird mood.

How sad is it that I'd strayed from the board (and fandom, I'll admit) so long that I'd practically forgotten about this thread.
          Last edited by AnnaBee; 09 December 2008, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I must admit i quite like this aswell, poor keller in my mind shes shipped with everyone except mckay (and shepard)

Comment

Thank you for the kind welcome! i loved that story, it was actually the thing that got me hooked on them! i went looking at ff.net for Lorne fics and came across that little delight! and now iam hooked on the 2 of them as a couple.

hope you all had great xmas's??? and have a great new year as well, iam going into london to watch the fireworks at midnight!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                I must admit i quite like this aswell, poor keller in my mind shes shipped with everyone except mckay (and shepard)
                Its scary how we think alike sometimes . I have had no problem shipping her with everyone, except for those two. I'm not touching my feeling wtih McKay, and with Shep, it feels too much like the big brother relationship for me. Since TPTB don't want her to have Ronon, can she please have Lorne! He needs some tender lovin' care with all the times he's had to go save SGA1's butts!

sig by DG .
                I can be found here:

Comment

Can I just say OOPS

TameFarrar
                  GateWorld Moderator
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 07 February 2009, 06:19 PM.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You thread will have an title update in order to better serve not only teh CVS but also our Search function feature.

The new title will be
                    Jennifer Keller/Evan Lorne Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

The change will be immediate

Thanks
                    TameFarrar
                    GateWorld Moderator
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Um...thanks?

Comment

Clicky the pic. Lorne/Keller prompts are accepted.

Comment

I love this couple... more than Ronon Keller now. I wrote 2 stories... no 3 on FF on them. They're a fun pair to write!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X