Please Tell Me It Gets Better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whitestar View Post
    Actually, I really liked Intersections In Real Time because it is a very unique episode. The entire episode nearly takes place in a room with two people having a conversation, one that deals with mind games and it is the dialogue that makes it engaging. That's what I like about B5: it's not all shoot-em-up and bang, bang. This show means something.
    It isn't exactly my favorite episode. I usually skip it when i'm watching through the series. But I agree. It is a fascinating insight into how you go about breaking someones mind. I particularly liked how they began really subtely. Like how they messed with the lights outside to make him think it was day or night before showing him that it was just a dimmer switch.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

it does

Comment

Hey, I finally finished B5. I found the first half of B5 almost unbearable to watch. Just took me back to season 1 which was a struggle for me. But the last half picked up and was sooo much better! I'm going back for the commentaries for the last few episodes of S5.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
          Sleeping in Light...

"Sleeping in Light" is the final episode of the science-fiction television series Babylon 5. The episode was nominated for the 1999 Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation.
          This epidsode made me cry like a baby.... I didn't even cry at Schinder's List....
          "If the dream is won, though everything is lost. We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost. " -Rush

Comment

Working...
          X