• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT episode man
    Captain Simms

Comment

really nice solid eppy.

glad to see the venii are finally going to help out.

Question: So the Aschen knew about the space station. Is that because they happened to discover it and figure out what it was for (In which case they are more advanced than we thought) or did they get the info from elsewhere?

I don't remember if this was mentioned before...
      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
        really nice solid eppy.

glad to see the venii are finally going to help out.

Question: So the Aschen knew about the space station. Is that because they happened to discover it and figure out what it was for (In which case they are more advanced than we thought) or did they get the info from elsewhere?

I don't remember if this was mentioned before...
        It's not said; my own guess is that they just found it while exploring the area around their homeworld. They probably didn't know what it was for... that is, until we popped in and showed them that it transports ships in and out of their territory.

BTW: Would anyone happen to know why I'm suddenly unable to edit the original post? Every time I try to replace the Season 16 spoiler box with a simple link to the episode list like the other seasons, I get a database error page...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Its great

Comment

sorry so9. no idea why that isn't working for you.

and thanks for the info. I was pretty sure that that was what had happened. the only thing was that it seemed like the began firing even before they knew what had come out of the wormhole space thing. Just seemed like they had some foresight or shoot to kill orders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

well there's a big alien space station. you sure want to know what it does. so the fleet was there probably to keep an eye on it

Comment

Very good start, looking forward to the rest of the season!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

sorry so9. no idea why that isn't working for you.

and thanks for the info. I was pretty sure that that was what had happened. the only thing was that it seemed like the began firing even before they knew what had come out of the wormhole space thing. Just seemed like they had some foresight or shoot to kill orders.
                  killman's analysis was the right one; the Aschen had a fleet there to keep an eye on the station, and when they saw a ship coming through, they opened fire immediately.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

SG-1 struggles to deal with "Believers."
                    For most of its existence, the SG-1 team has been forced to deal with worlds and empires based on prostration to false gods, but time and again, they have triumphed. On their latest mission, however, they arrive on a world that offers a new twist on their old mandate; P7X-823 is dominated by two distinctly different human kingdoms, and they have split right down the middle over religion. One kingdom, arguably the more-advanced of the two, converted to Origin and worships their own patron saint, the "Blessed Mother." The other kingdom, still steeped in the ways of the Goa'uld, remains loyal to their protector, Qetesh.

And of course, when SG-1 arrives, all Hell breaks loose, as the two deities the kingdoms worship are embodied in one individual; Vala Mal Doran.

"Believers" will not feature any prominent guest stars.

Comment

Oh I love that idea and it could so easily be re-purposed for comedy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        SG-1 struggles to deal with "Believers."
                        that's gonna be one great episode s09
                        check my story's:
                        Battlestar group 16
                        and Under Siege
                        and respond at:
                        Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                        my newest story:
                        TFS Ticonderoga
                        and respond at:
                        TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Sounds sweet, Why didn't the writers think of that...

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                            Sounds sweet, Why didn't the writers think of that...
                            I'm sure there were all sorts of ideas they just never got around to getting into episodes... but I guess we'll never know now =/

Comment

I always wanted to see a planet where the stargate is a part of an amusement park ride. Like, people go through to another planet and walk around for a while then go back through. may sound boring, but if you consider those disney safari things, then.... it's the same idea really.

sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

I always wanted to see a planet where the stargate is a part of an amusement park ride. Like, people go through to another planet and walk around for a while then go back through. may sound boring, but if you consider those disney safari things, then.... it's the same idea really.
                                What about a rollercoaster that goes through the gate? that'd be pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X