Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't seem to find an episode.
    In what episode was the "Mao Zedong/Aurora" intrudced...?
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

yeah it does XD
      R.I.P MJ

sigpic
      -- May the force be with you --

Don S. Davis - You will be rememberd

Ba'al: "You dare mock me?"
      Jack O'Neill: "Come on Ba'al, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
        I don't seem to find an episode.
        In what episode was the "Mao Zedong/Aurora" intrudced...?
        acts of contrition
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          I believe the newly-updated first post will answer this question.
          s09...i may need a bit of assisstence with my expansion. ( which now i know it is the Venii will be a tad easier )

but it is for the finale of that fic. ( a movie) just some advice on what to write.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
            s09...i may need a bit of assisstence with my expansion. ( which now i know it is the Venii will be a tad easier )

but it is for the finale of that fic. ( a movie) just some advice on what to write.
            http://gateworldfleets.wikia.com/wiki/Venii

Might be of some use.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              Unfortunately, that history is only valid for the Virtual Fleet... the one for the canon of the continuation is somewhat different, as the Venii are now living in the Milky Way, not Andromeda.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Unfortunately, that history is only valid for the Virtual Fleet... the one for the canon of the continuation is somewhat different, as the Venii are now living in the Milky Way, not Andromeda.
                well s09? you able to help? not immediatley like . its nearer the end of the season i am doing. then opening new thread for season 2 which will branch off of the Der'kal onto my own enemy.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

SG-1 explores "The Ragged Edge"!
                    that planet must be an old outpost built by the ancients
                    Continuing Stargate
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Yes, but i find that article can still be of great use for "fleshing out" theri characters and provides more indepth information on what the Venii are like. Even if the history part doesn't apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                        Thanks!
                        for?

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                        that planet must be an old outpost built by the ancients
                        i would have said an advanced civilisatiuon that decide to call themselves true descendants of the ancients but have a phase shifting device around their system to hide it from enemy invaders. it also has a city ship on it.

am i right s09?
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, this is one Hell of a piece of fan-fiction. And here I thought that after Avalon you were going to stop with the writing thing for a while; I guess that'll teach me to assume so much, eh? I can't wait to start reading this monster, though it's probably going to take way more time than I have on my hands right now... looking forward to it, though!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPeterson View Post
                            Wow, this is one Hell of a piece of fan-fiction. And here I thought that after Avalon you were going to stop with the writing thing for a while; I guess that'll teach me to assume so much, eh? I can't wait to start reading this monster, though it's probably going to take way more time than I have on my hands right now... looking forward to it, though!
                            Just excuse Season 11, for the love of god... I never planned to do this when I wrote it and it's just so... unorganized xD
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Welcome back James. Glad you stayed safe over there.

Comment

Just excuse Season 11, for the love of god... I never planned to do this when I wrote it and it's just so... unorganized xD
                                it was enough to get these others liking your stories before the Der'kal showed up. remember?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X