No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Roslin isn't really that old, if I recall. Her illness makes her seem older I think.

But hey, even I was confused when I kept seeing her in my head.
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

The original and second posts have been updated
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! Atlantis by your hand will be incredible. Probably better than the original!

hehe, looking forward to it man!
          Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
          sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Just so long as he doesn't do a Vegas or Trio. *shudders* Ugh, I hated those eps.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              I liked th old one better.
              I think I like the new one better. I am eagerly waiting for the next SG-1 episode and Continuing Atlantis.

Dr. Daedalus
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                Just so long as he doesn't do a Vegas or Trio. *shudders* Ugh, I hated those eps.
                I agree with you 100% on Vegas. That episode was horrible. Trio was pretty good though.

Dr. Daedalus

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Trio had some good lines, but McKay in a room with two women? I don't suppose anyone else thought some of the dialogue was...uh...crass?

Anyhow, at least we agree on Vegas.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just read star by star again and saw in part 7/8 i think it is where s09119 states there are 4 304s, 3 303s, 1 305 and Janus's ship.

However two paragraph's later a DSC-304 is destroyed on a strafing run of VURN'AAs ship, which makes it seem like its the Aurora.
                    that leaves janus's ship, the jupiter, 3 304s and 3 303s

janus took Sam's nephew with him somewhere on his ship.
                    the Jupiter (305) is badly damaged but still functional.
                    The Phoenix was mentioned in "severed dreams" (a 304)

That leaves the question of what has happened to the other 2 304s and the 3 303s, whether they are still fighting guerilla style or been destroyed in the last year.

plus the mysterious chinese ship, i got an idea as to how it survived but i won't say anything for the slim chance i may actually be right.

Comment

Hey I like your new banner. Showing the SG-1 and the SGA addition. Looking forward to seeing both of the shows you will be making
                      This isn't Atlantis?
                      I don't think so.
                      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                        Hey I like your new banner. Showing the SG-1 and the SGA addition. Looking forward to seeing both of the shows you will be making
                        I Think the atlantis banner is awsome!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                          Oh yeah! Atlantis by your hand will be incredible. Probably better than the original!

hehe, looking forward to it man!
                          Good to hear it But it's still going to be a while... I'm not doing two of these at once haha.

"Vegas" wasn't too bad... and "Trio" would've been so much better had they left in the Jack/Sam line...

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
                          Just read star by star again and saw in part 7/8 i think it is where s09119 states there are 4 304s, 3 303s, 1 305 and Janus's ship.

However two paragraph's later a DSC-304 is destroyed on a strafing run of VURN'AAs ship, which makes it seem like its the Aurora.
                          that leaves janus's ship, the jupiter, 3 304s and 3 303s
                          As of a year ago, yes, that's what we had.

janus took Sam's nephew with him somewhere on his ship.
                          We'll see more on that soon enough, by the way.

the Jupiter (305) is badly damaged but still functional.
                          It's taken some heavy damage, but nothing that's going to keep it out of the fight. That said, the X-305 is almost completely-reliant on the Alliance for fuel, munitions, and other such things. It's a very vulnerable position to be in.

The Phoenix was mentioned in "severed dreams" (a 304)
                          Now I know I mentioned it in that episode, but for the life of me, I can't find it... and it's kinda bugging me now that I can't =/

That leaves the question of what has happened to the other 2 304s and the 3 303s, whether they are still fighting guerilla style or been destroyed in the last year.
                          Couldn't tell ya. It's not like I'm writing these...

plus the mysterious chinese ship, i got an idea as to how it survived but i won't say anything for the slim chance i may actually be right.
                          Haha well I guess we'll all see in a few days!
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Trio had some good lines, but McKay in a room with two women? I don't suppose anyone else thought some of the dialogue was...uh...crass?
                            Yeah, I agree that some of the dialogue was not very good but still it was much better than Vegas.

s09119, I have a question regarding your Atlantis continuation. Given that Earth's fleet was decimated in Star by Star will there be any Earth ships in Pegasus after Season 14 of SG-1? I know this is a long way out but I was just wondering. Thanks.

Dr. Daedalus

Spoiler:

Comment

Looking anxious to read your Atlantis continuation. Good thing in taking out the Weir death, as it opens a lot more story possibilities, and that horrible wormhole drive, it is just to absurd.
                              sigpic
                              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Why don´t the Alliance produce more 305s? They are superior in battle and if like ten of them would attack the derkal forces they would cause very, VERY much damage. And it has after all been a year, Earth probably would have been able too built some 305s, so why did´t they?
                                sigpic

The replicator isnt running away, he is just, um, shifting fase

Comment

Working...
                                X