No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this the first thread I'm responding to after a year or two of inactivity. Welcome back! The last episode was amazing. I'm really looking foward to next episodes and especially to the planet builders. I hope I won't have to wait very long. I also hope you'll write something about the CMBR and Destiny's and Ancient history
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Great writing. It's been a very long time.

Comment

Hi. Great to have you back. More great stories. Never posted on this thread before (rarely post on the forums anyway) but have read everything you've done here and wanted to say it's good to see you again

Comment

Honestly it just took us a while to come back and check the thread.....thanks for posting some new episodes.

Looking forward to more and welcome back!

Comment

Please come back (again!)

Comment

just read "eldest". a great episode!

Comment

Did you ever finish your season 6 of atlantis?

Comment

Here is a French who's ready to read your SGU continuations
                  Sorry if my english language is bad ,it's beacause i'm a french

sigpic

Comment

Destiny is in good hands

Comment

Just wanted to say, I'm still here and checkin, and loving the continuation! Hopefully you do finish!

Comment

Bloody hell its been a while...... Currently re-reading (half way through S14) after wife started to rewatch SG1. Loving going back and picking up little things I've forgotten or simply missed the first (2-3 times maybe) that I've read through. Haven't read the last 2 yet, but no doubt they were amazing. On the off chance you do continue, Will very much be looking forward to it.

Comment

I don''t know whether any one still posts on this thread, but I've just started Season 14 of your continuation and I absolutely adore it. I would recommend this to anyone, so thanks for such great writing. Also, has anyone else NOT read this, as I would seriously recommend devoting some time into doing so?
                          Hi, I'm currently working on a new Thread called...
                          Stargate SG-1 Season 11 and Onwards

Come and take a look in the Fan Fiction section if you are interested!
                          Current Episode - 11x08 - "Abduction"

Comment

I just got on for the first time in a long time. Noticed there were 2 more episodes for SGU. Had to re-read the other 4 first to remember what was going on. Hope you post more episodes.

Comment

I always felt that if SGU continued, it would be the ascended GF, I can't remember her name, the redhead, and also Dr. Used-to-be-paralyzed Amanda something or other. They could fix the ship or help Eli alone.
                              Heath the 9th Elder of the Nobiri

Life without hardships may seem more attractive, but it is a shallow, lackluster thing. - Daisaku Ikeda
                              -----------------------------
                              We are not defeated by adversity but by the loss of the will to strive. However devastated you may feel, so long as you have the will to fight on, you can surely triumph. - Daisaku Ikeda
                              Indeed - Teal'c of Chulak

Comment

Remember when Rodney tells Carson he needs to get out more and he said, "I'm in another galaxy, how much more out can I get?"
                                Heath the 9th Elder of the Nobiri

Life without hardships may seem more attractive, but it is a shallow, lackluster thing. - Daisaku Ikeda
                                We are not defeated by adversity but by the loss of the will to strive. However devastated you may feel, so long as you have the will to fight on, you can surely triumph. - Daisaku Ikeda
                                Indeed - Teal'c of Chulak

Comment

Working...
                                X