This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordMartin
    Meh Tuo I thinc da spel chek is over raited too.
    Most def dey dun no da diffarinse btween than & then

Comment

That's the English language for you.

Comment

It appears that the Ancients hit a technological wall sometime after leaving our galaxy. Technology does appear the same, same puddlejumpers, slightly modified gates, those squid missiles, and the same flying city.

That could explain another reason why ascension was so important, other than an alternative to having the life sucked out of you by the Wraith.

Comment

Well, every civilization has their age "golden age."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            That's exactly why I have a computer to use the spell and grammer check. (I'm terrible at those things.)
            Nah, u spel reel gud. I duz to cuz I gaht hukt ahn fonix! Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
              Well, every civilization has their age "golden age."
              There are some I could name (in private) that have to achieve even a modicum of civilization. All that they have they "borrowed" from others.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroe
                It appears that the Ancients hit a technological wall sometime after leaving our galaxy. Technology does appear the same, same puddlejumpers, slightly modified gates, those squid missiles, and the same flying city.

That could explain another reason why ascension was so important, other than an alternative to having the life sucked out of you by the Wraith.
                Well, once you achieve a god-like state, technologically, what else is there? Of course they will plateau and remain stagnant for a while. They took the next step: Ascension. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                  There are some I could name (in private) that have to achieve even a modicum of civilization. All that they have they "borrowed" from others.
                  I think I know who you're talking about.

Comment

considering that some of their tech doesn't appear to even use moving parts, and almost seem impossible that they would even work. I mean the gate system it self is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                      Most def dey dun no da diffarinse btween than & then
                      A word is a word; Spell check cannot determine intent. There are a number of people around here who don't know the difference between 'then' & 'than' also.

But alas, we are getting off topic...or are we? Maybe Tau'ri tech works here.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                      X