This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis coming home????? SPOILERS

When will the Loct City return home????? For millions of years it has been in Pegasus galaxy where it has been involved in many dicoveries and a century long war with the wraith. I'd just like to know when the people of the forums believe it will be the right time???????

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
    When will the Loct City return home????? For millions of years it has been in Pegasus galaxy where it has been involved in many dicoveries and a century long war with the wraith. I'd just like to know when the people of the forums believe it will be the right time???????
    blody hell, that would be one memorable series finale!

Comment

it would be awesome to see...

could be the 'moon base' the O'Neill always wanted lol

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

The last thing needed to be allowed to let the public know-then seeing Atlantis splashdown=100% world viewing on TV

Comment

The last thing needed to be allowed to let the public know-then seeing Atlantis splashdown=100% world viewing on TV
          roflol, that would be pure world panic...

would make for an amazing shot on TV though... that would really be something i'd want to see at the cinema... Atlantis landing back on earth, shown on a huge cinema wide screen...

*drools at the thought of seeing that*

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

it would be D-Day(d for diclosure)

Comment

Of course drop a few hints first so to soften the blow like some small intentional leaks to the media, maybe with the help of that Tech company guy who tred to show everyone Prometheus and that Asgard clone. Shocking news from someone who tried something similar might help

Comment

Of course drop a few hints first so to soften the blow like some small intentional leaks to the media, maybe with the help of that Tech company guy who tred to show everyone Prometheus and that Asgard clone. Shocking news from someone who tried something similar might help
                still...the idea od aAtlantis jumping into orbit revealing itself to the unsuspecting masses, caries a certain air of, something

Comment

It would be better than having the wraith do it!!!!!!!

Comment

It would be better than having the wraith do it!!!!!!!
                    yep, that would be bad.

Comment

maybe once it come to the milkyway it will reawake some dormant technology or some sort of sensor which leads them to somewhere
                      sigpic

Comment

thats a great ending for the seiries finally when i come later

Comment

Altantis should return back to earth in the very last episode or in a movie.

Comment

the movie would be called end of the world
                            The Bc 304 Just Kills Every One When U See One Just Run Or Die
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't see Atlantis returning to Earth since Earth already has the well established SGC as well as the Odyssey to protect it. Atlantis gives Earth a permanent base in the Pegasus Galaxy without having to create a second full-size SGC. I don't see Atlantis coming back to Earth until after the Wraith are dealt with. However, it would be awesome if the series finale is about Atlantis returing to Earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X