Its always the middle ugly sister that causes the trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its always the middle ugly sister that causes the trouble

There was definitely something odd between those three sisters when they were first introduced.

1) The oldest who did most of the talking was very attractive

2) The middle sister, ugly, and seemed a bit odd

3) The little sister, ldjkfladjsfljdafda *can't stand that kid*

PS: The ending of the movie with John Sheppard hiding behind the little girl was definitely the plus of the show!
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Rofl!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
      Ugly? What show were you watching? :O
      Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
      Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
        Sorry, she definitely hit a few ugly branches on the way down! maybe I'm just picky lol but I mean the forehead ohhh my giddy aunt

*mod note* please keep your comments directed to the character not the actor. And remember that there is such a thing as makeup, I'm sure the actress is lovely!
        Last edited by kiwigater; 26 January 2008, 03:04 PM.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
          I must agree, the evil sister was certainly very attractive from the mere looks. Ugly behaviour, sure, but ugly appearance, no way. I did like her forehead.
          I have yet to see a society worthy of being called a Civilization.

Comment

They selected an actress who could do a great "peevish" and "small minded" look, but I don't think she was unattractive.

Comment

I wouldn't cal her un-attractive but i definately thought the older sister was the prettier of the two.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

she was very attractive

Comment

Sorry, she definitely hit a few ugly branches on the way down! maybe I'm just picky lol but I mean the forehead ohhh my giddy aunt
                  If you think Crystal Lowe is ugly, then your off your nut!

Gallery

She may not be Miss World material, but she's far from anywhere near being classed as ugly.

Btw: Father is Chinese, Mother is Scottish!!

Comment

There was definitely something odd between those three sisters when they were first introduced.

1) The oldest who did most of the talking was very attractive

3) The little sister, ldjkfladjsfljdafda *can't stand that kid*

PS: The ending of the movie with John Sheppard hiding behind the little girl was definitely the plus of the show!
                    that sister wasn't that ugly she was actually attractive

Comment

I thought she was better looking than the other sisters

Comment

Lol pft original poster = headcase

Comment

op must have extremely high standards of him/herself
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            I agree that the forehead was a little excessive, but she definitely wasn't ugly. I have rather high standards when it comes to women, which is probably why I don't have a lady of my own, I tend not to be viewed as the prettiest man in the world, so they like to think, "Why should I have to settle?" Judgemental women, pfft.

Back on topic. The forehead was frickin' huge but the cleavage made up for it.

Speaking of cleavage, did anyone notice if either of the sisters were in the Irresistible/Irresponsible episodes? Just a thought. Lots of great cleavage there.

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
                              I have rather high standards when it comes to women, which is probably why I don't have a lady of my own, I tend not to be viewed as the prettiest man in the world, so they like to think, "Why should I have to settle?" Judgemental women, pfft.
                              Pot, meet kettle.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X