X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
    Here's the painting, in glorious HD
    3 cheers for Bossman!!

That's now my work, laptop and home wallpaper!
    Betrayed

Comment

Here are some great shots of the actual painting from JM's blog today:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...1/dsc04183.jpg

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...1/dsc04186.jpg

And just to compare the relative size of the painting...

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...1/dsc04187.jpg

From: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-and-ratings/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Jebus... that's rather large!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Crap! That's huge!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One View Post
            OK so wait a minute... if the whole idea was that the people on the planet werent supposed to know that Sheppard and McKay protected Harmony, then doesnt the painting just give that all away?

Just a thought...
            That was something i was wondeirng, but maybe she said cause of the Genii threat, that their help was insturmental in defeating them.

Comment

i cropped one of the high def images so i can have it as my wallpaper. the resolution is 1280*1024
              Here's the link if anyone wants it:
              sigpic

Comment

Did not expect that at end, that was so funny.

Comment

oh it was the best moment!!! Shep looks like gollum hehe pretty nice pic.!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I LOVE this painting. The first time we saw it my mom and I couldn't stop laughing for at least five minutes. I think we were both crying too. My brother looked at us like we'd each grown a second head.

A little bit ago my mom saw that I was on the forum, and she asked if there was a thread about the painting. I found this thread, and saved the picture that somebody posted here. Mom had me e-mail the picture to her. I just set it as the background on my laptop.
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

This painting is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by WHG5885 View Post
                        This was truely one of those moments of stargate that will always stand out.
                        Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                        I like the fact that it made Rodney feel a little better espically after the last episode.
                        yup - and I like how he clapped
                        it was his (brief) moment of glory, even he deserves one ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad View Post
                          Only thing that would have made it better would be if Ronan was aslo cowering behind Rodney along with John. That would have been hilarious.
                          Um, no. He wasn't there nor did he have anything to do with the Harmony conflict.

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                          if that painting made it back to atlantis Shep would never hear the end of it.
                          No, I'm pretty sure nobody would buy it, as they know both characters, and everyone would just roll their eyes and shrug off Rodney's flaunting it.

Originally posted by death13a View Post
                          Finally!!! The truth has be recoded. Beating would had being easier for Sheppard but he was hit were it hurts the most.
                          Not really. Sheppard was pretty nonchalant about it, and would most likely forget it within the hour.

<snip>

I really think episodes like this, at times, go too overboard trying to "make a funny" to appease the "fans" who watch it for the cheap jokes.
                          The genuine humor of Stargate that relies more on knowing the character and the situation was not to be found in this episode.
                          The painting was mildly amusing, but incredibly predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                            <snip>
                            There was absolutely nothing wrong with this statement for the record, guys.
                            Just letting you know, as you may come to the conclusion that I said something rude here, and I don't want people to get that impression of me.

Comment

The painting was hilarious ...
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X